Business Continuity Plan Specialist
Company: American National Bank
Posted on: September 24, 2022
With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one
of the largest privately owned banks in the region with locations
in Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining
forces with local businesses, charitable organizations and our team
members, we are proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the
community around us building and growing. Together we can be the
catalyst for making great things happen. Join our company to be a
part of this inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your
career. Together, we can do more for your future At American
National Bank, we provide our team members with comprehensive
benefits to do more for you and your family. We offer:
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based
annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with
immediate vesting and profit sharing
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to
cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by
ANB, with Wellness Plan Support
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision,
Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs Eligibility Criteria
Apply Job Description
- Coordinates the implementation and facilitation of BCP
solutions, including developing & maintaining business continuity
- Participates in the development, maintenance and management of
the business/group Problem Event Management and Recovery
- Works with internal stakeholders to manage the business
continuity plan review, training and testing requirements.
- Supports the business/group with business continuity impact
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues
and implications for the business.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform
- Demonstrates business and/or technical acumen to recommend and
implement solutions that protect the bank's assets.
- Represents business/group on jurisdictional / enterprise
response, recovery and status team in the event of a business
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and
information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Keeps abreast of business continuity planning industry
standards and best practices.
- Monitors and tracks performance; addresses any issues
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and
- May provide business continuity subject matter consulting
support in audit and regulatory matters, as needed.
- May work under close or minimal supervision with guidance from
manager or team lead. Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages BCP/Event Management/Disaster Recovery programs.
- Supports the implementation of the Business Continuity,
Problem/Event/Recovery Management Frameworks for designated
businesses/groups. Participates or lead business continuity
initiatives and ongoing process activities (plan development,
testing, event management and progress reporting/measurement).
Provides guidance & support to senior leaders on the development of
Business Continuity, Problem/Event/Recovery plans. Experience and
- Experienced with implementation of emergency management or
business continuity programs including hazard analysis, mitigation
and preparedness planning, as well as response to and recovery from
- Prior experience in emergency management, emergency response or
a related field is required.
- Strong knowledge of Federal Financial Institution Examination
Council (FFIEC) guidelines is helpful.
- Bachelor s or master s degree in emergency management or
related topic is strongly preferred. Professional experience can be
a substitute for formal education.
- Professional certification in emergency management or business
continuity is preferred.
Keywords: American National Bank, Omaha , Business Continuity Plan Specialist, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!