ACT Team Lead-Rural Southwest Iowa
Company: Heartland Family Service
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Heartland Family Service Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
program is an evidence-based approach to comprehensive,
community-based treatment for persons with serious mental illness.
The ACT advantage is that interdisciplinary mental health
clinicians are organized as an accountable mental health team that
functions in a coordinated manner to provide treatment,
rehabilitation, and support services, so that persons in the
program can live successfully in the community. This position
provides oversight for the team including day to day functioning,
clinical supervision, and leads the team in providing high quality
care for individuals with serious mental illness. This ACT Team
will be serving rural counties of Southwest Iowa Mental Health and
Disability Region. Compensation: $50,000-$76,000 Work Schedule:
Schedule to be determined Click to see benefits and company perks
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides team members with clinical and administrative
supervision, training, and assistance with day-to-day problem
- Works with Community Behavioral Health Director for hiring
purposes to include posting openings, screening applicants, setting
up interviews, checking references and working through the Ultipro
and Cherwell systems for each applicant.
- Assists with the organization and monitoring of team
assignments and client care based on client needs, documentation,
and treatment plans.
- Takes the lead in working with other community facilities that
may be providing temporary services to ACT clients to insure
continuity of care and smooth discharge back to the community and
ACT Team services.
- While working with a caseload of the highest degree of
difficulty, demonstrates advanced clinical skills in diagnosis,
intervention, formulation and implementation of treatment plan with
the client s input. The Team Leader splits their time between
administrative/clinical supervision and direct client care.
- Works with the referral team to provide education about the
program, assess individuals for the program and manage program
- Ensures data collection is completed in a timely, accurate
- Maintains client clinical record with treatment plan, client
progress and termination summary.
- Displays a courteous and caring attitude at all times to the
clientele, volunteers, and visitors of the Agency.
- Cooperates and collaborates with program area staff,
volunteers, and other Agency staff.
- Is dependable and punctual regarding scheduling and
- Assist with implementing new programming.
- Abides by all specific program and Agency procedures, policies,
- Develops personal and program related skills through
participation in internal and external training opportunities
including printed material and audio and/or visual media.
- Performs other program related duties as assigned. MINIMUM
- Master s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or Marriage &
- Five years experience preferred
- License required, Certification if applicable
- Valid drivers license/ acceptable driving record DENOTES
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Keywords: Heartland Family Service, Omaha , ACT Team Lead-Rural Southwest Iowa, Other , Harlan, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!