Hiring Supervisors! Store 2668
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*shift supervisor - Starbucks Coffee Company*
*Join us and inspire with every cup!*
At Starbucks, it's all about connection. People are at the heart of
who we are, especially the people that are a part of our store
team. We connect with each other, our customers, and our
communities to make a positive impact every day. We believe in
working together to make a difference and in celebrating our shared
success, which is why we call ourselves Starbucks "partners."
Starbucks is a place of warmth and belonging, where everyone is
welcome, and we value the unique experiences that each partner
brings to our team!
As a Starbucks *shift supervisor*, you'll be a role model of the
store operations standards that define our _Starbucks Experience._
You'll lead each shift, working alongside a team of baristas to
deliver quality customer service and expertly-crafted products.
You'll be in an energetic store environment where you'll have the
ability to positively influence and guide others, maintain an
encouraging team environment, and grow your leadership skills. We
believe our shift supervisors are leaders in creating an uplifting
experience for our customers and partners alike.
*You'd make a great shift supervisor if you: *
* Take initiative and act as a role model to others.
* Enjoy working as a team and motivating others.
* Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
* Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
* Are confident in leading, deploying, and guiding others.
* Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage
* Are experienced with responsibilities like cash-handling and
* Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work
* Have excellent communications skills.
From free coffee to competitive pay, Starbucks is proud to offer a
comprehensive compensation and benefits package to our eligible
part-time and full-time partners. Benefits include 100% tuition
coverage through our _Starbucks College Achievement Plan_, health
coverage with a variety of plans to choose from, and stock &
savings programs like our equity reward program, _Bean Stock_.
What's more, Starbucks offers flexible scheduling and opportunities
for paid time off. Visit starbucksbenefits.com for details.
*Summary of Experience*
* Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment
- 1 year
* Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with
or without reasonable accommodation
* Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings,
evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
* Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing
quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety
and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
* Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant
interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
* Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to
standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe
changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted
* At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other
employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities*
* Ability to direct the work of others
* Ability to learn quickly
* Effective oral communication skills
* Knowledge of the retail environment
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to build relationships
_Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that
includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We
believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while
serving customers throughout our global communities. People of
color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are
encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local
ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering
reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If
you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please
contact us at 206-318-0660_
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $19.05 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Vision insurance
* 1 year
* Coffee shop
* Fast casual restaurant
* Quick service & fast food restaurant
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Starbucks, Omaha , Hiring Supervisors! Store 2668, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!