Desirable Urogynecology Opportunity - Academic Medical Center
Company: Assurgent Medical Staffing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
About the Health System:
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at an academic medical
center in the Midwest is seeking to add 1 FTE Urogynecologist to
their department. Candidates will join a collaborative team of
established physicians consisting of generalists, MFM physicians,
and gynecologic oncologists. For more than 25 years, the Center for
Womens Health has provided outstanding education, research, and
clinical care to multiple service lines encompassing womens health.
Incoming physicians will spend their days treating a diversified
patient population while mentoring residents.
- Faculty appointment mentoring & teaching residents
- Options for research, if desired
- Call taken from home
- Work-life balance
- Dedicated support staff RN Urodynamics Tech, Medical Assistant,
- Clinic equipped with state-of-the-art urodynamics
- Competitive compensation structure
- Generous benefits package
- Home to Big 10 University
- Located in a Fast-growing city named one of the best places to
live in the Midwest!
If you or anyone you may know is interested in learning more about
this opportunity, please contact Kristin Sewell at
email@example.com. You may also call/text (470) 427-0627
for more information.
Keywords: Assurgent Medical Staffing, Omaha , Desirable Urogynecology Opportunity - Academic Medical Center, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!