Applications Development Leader
Company: Orion Advisor Solutions LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Are you a leader who can build and navigate high-performing
development teams?Join Orion and help us integrate one of our
newest acquisitions.Essential Functions of the Job
- Coaches team members and ensures they are achieving their
- Creates and promotes an environment that is highly
collaborative and engaging.
- Inspires the company vision and creates a positive culture
around that vision.
- Conducts performance reviews.
- Optimizes the development work of the team through
- Leads and facilitates various types of team meetings. g.
visioning, refinements, retrospectives.
- Serves as a partner to our business teammates.
- Enables cross-team coordination, resolves project impediments,
and resolves team issues.
- Refactors existing processes to remove bottlenecks and grow
throughput and capacity.
- Defines and gathers metrics to make data-driven
decisions.Skills Needed to Perform the Job
- Understanding of WIQL and ability to write queries.
- Knowledge of investment advisory business.
- Knowledge of which roles/groups are necessary to solve
- Ability to find solutions creatively and efficiently to the
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and
address competing priorities.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Effective written, listening, and verbal communication
- Effective problem solving and organizational skills. Experience
Needed to Perform the Job
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in client-facing
financial or investment role preferred.
- Minimum of 3 year of experience leading or managing a
technology team required. Position at Orion Advisor TechnologyAbout
UsAs One-Orion, we accomplish our best work by being personally
accountable to each other and the clients we serve. We are creating
a welcoming environment where everyone is respected, valued, and
heard. Our willingness to disrupt ourselves, and the industry
ensures we stay ahead of client expectations. Thinking differently
is in our DNA we innovate, push boundaries, reject the status quo,
and relentlessly pursue transformative outcomes. It is our
collective will to win that drives Orions success and powers
success for our clients and everyone at Orion.Unique offerings
include healthcare benefits start on Day 1, student loan repayment,
paid parental leave, paid sabbaticals, free access to best-in-class
financial planning, "PAWternity" leave, rewards and recognition,
Keywords: Orion Advisor Solutions LLC, Omaha , Applications Development Leader, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!