Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Medication Aide (CMA)
Company: Heritage Communities
Posted on: January 25, 2023
ID: *NH011620231Department: Nursing
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's greatest
Providing high quality healthcare services with compassion,
respect, trust and fun is the purpose that drives us every day. We
are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Medication
Aides (CMA) to strong build relationships and support the wellness
of our residents. If your idea of a fantastic day is having fun
while helping make a difference in the lives of others then
Heritage is the place for you!
In this role YOU will:
- Build strong relationships in a positive team environment
throughout the community.
- Assist in training other associates ensuring safety and well
- Assist residents in personal care and activities of daily
- Administer medications, maintain records and follow service
plans designed to enhance the lives of our residents.
Outstanding Candidates Will Have:
- An active state required CNA or CMA certification.
- Be able to assist residents with limited mobility,
lift/push/pull up to 50lbs.
If you have a calling to serve a higher purpose in your career we
are the place for you!
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Omaha , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Medication Aide (CMA), Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!