Certified Caregiver CNA / CMA
Company: Heritage Communities
Posted on: January 25, 2023
ID: *HR091320221Department: Nursing
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's greatest
We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and
Medication Aides (CMA) to strong build relationships and support
the wellness of our residents at Heritage Ridge!
- Build strong relationships in a positive team environment
throughout the community.
- Assist in training other associates ensuring safety and well
- Assist residents in personal care and activities of daily
- Administer medications, maintain records and follow service
plans designed to enhance the lives of our residents.
Our CNA's and CMA's
- Have an active state required CNA or CMA
- Are able to assist residents with limited mobility,
lift/push/pull up to 50lbs.
Why Join Us
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation in your 1st year for Full-time / 1
week for Part-time
- Healthcare Certifications and CEU's
- Get your start in Healthcare - We will pay for your Certified
Med Aid/Tech and Nursing Assistant training.
- Nurses - Heritage covers the cost of Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance Program after your first 6 months on our
team - Up to $8,000 in Tuition Reimbursement for you Yearly!!!! and
$2,500 for family members!! - Let us pay for your
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance - Coverage for individuals
and families with low copays.
- 401k Match up to 5%, Employee Assistance Fund, Discounts and
Come Join Our Team
For more information contact us at
Call us at: 402-932-1881
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Omaha , Certified Caregiver CNA / CMA, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!