Title & Lien Processor - Omaha, NE (On Site)
Company: Bank of the West
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on
the world. We're investing where we feel we can make the most
impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship
programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting
programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the
U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet,
improve people's lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of
BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable
Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we're a bank, but as the bank for a
changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we
help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and
Job Description Summary
Responsible for reviewing, preparing, and mailing titling documents
on paid off consumer loans/leases to the customer, 3rd party or
other financial institution. Responsible for tracking for lien
placement on new titles for incoming active accounts. Additional
responsibilities include but are not limited to: researching and
processing maintenance transactions to resolve issues from customer
or branch inquiries including by phone, in written communications
and in work orders.
Essential Job Functions
* Prepares documents for lien release ensuring that the documents
satisfy Bank's internal policies and external regulations.
* Prepares and ensures that lien release documents are prepared and
executed in a timely manner to be in compliance with regulatory or
state laws and Bank policy.
* Follows up with internal and external clients for outstanding
items or to ensure documents are properly filed or recorded.
* Processes the following maintenance transactions ensuring
compliance with the Bank's policies and applicable regulations:
Manages for outstanding titles/UCC's (Uniform Commercial Code) via
the Collateral Management System (CMS) and Lien Solutions to ensure
timely lien placement. Contacts appropriate agencies on an as
needed basis to assist with the placement of the lien.
* Processes the following miscellaneous items in accordance with
bank policies: Files UCC continuation on expiring liens, completes
UCC updates to ensure compliance with pledged Borrower in Custody
(BIC) files, researches miscellaneous loan requests to assist in
the placement of the lien.
Other Job Duties
* Provides additional support to other back office groups as
* Mails documents to the appropriate buyer. Updates and/or follows
up on tickler, exception or missing items.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED Required
* S1 - None Requires limited job knowledge of systems and
procedures. Follows basic work routines and standards.
* Typically does not require prior experience.
* Requires basic customer service skills.
* Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office software, including Word
* Attention to details.
* Ability to be a team player.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
* Requires extensive work on the telephone with use of headset, and
computer data entry and inquiry.
This position has the option to work in one of our key hubs (Omaha,
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$16.35 - $18.27
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
"To protect the health and safety of our employees and customers,
Bank of the West may require all U.S. employees to provide proof of
their vaccination status. Employees who are not fully vaccinated
may undergo regular testing"
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to
provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without
regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West
is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female /
Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws
Keywords: Bank of the West, Omaha , Title & Lien Processor - Omaha, NE (On Site), Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!