Dietary Aide - Entry level - No Experience Needed!
Company: Heritage Communities
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Department: Dining Services
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's greatest
We are looking for Dietary Aides / Servers to join us at The
Heritage at College View!
Dietary Aides / Servers
- Build strong relationships based on compassion, respect and
trust in a positive team environment throughout the
- Provide outstanding personalized service.
- Prepare and maintain all areas of the dining room and kitchen,
assist in ordering inventory.
- Follow processes and procedures that enhance the resident
experience and meets state and federal guidelines.
Our Dietary Aides / Servers
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Are interested in growing a career in healthcare as this is an
- Have the ability to read and communicate clearly, especially in
meeting the dietary needs of our residents.
Why Join Us
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation in your 1st year for Full time / 1
week for Part time!
- Healthcare Certifications and CEU's
- Get your start in Healthcare - We will pay for your Certified
Med Aid/Tech and Nursing Assistant training.
- Nurses - Heritage covers the cost of Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance Program after your first 6 months on our
team - Up to $8,000 in Tuition Reimbursement for you Yearly!!!! and
$2,500 for family members!! - Let us pay for your
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance - Coverage for individuals
and families with low copays.
- 401k Match up to 5%, Employee Assistance Fund, Discounts and
Come Join Our Team
For more information contact us at
Call us at: 402-462-6264
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Omaha , Dietary Aide - Entry level - No Experience Needed!, Other , Bennington, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!