Customer Care Advocate
Company: Physicians Mutual
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Part-Time Outbound Teleservice Representatives Regular hours:
8:00 AM -12:30 PM Monday-Friday Training Hours: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Monday-Friday (first month) $17.12/hour Training Class Begins April
3, 2023 Physicians Mutual is seeking positive, customer-focused
Teleservice Representatives to place calls to current customers to
assist them with questions regarding coverage, claim status, policy
changes, and explain products and services available. Job
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Direct customer service experience is preferred.
- Ability to learn and retain working knowledge of Company
products, insurance related procedures, and terminology.
- Ability to use the PC while talking to customers using
excellent communication skills.
- An enthusiastic approach to customer service.
- Ability to probe, assess customer needs and appropriately
- Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to handle customer
issues at a high level of complexity. Physicians Mutual offers the
- Excellent compensation with bonus potential
- College Assistance Program
- Free on-site parking
- On-site Cafeteria
- Employee training programs
- Paid vacations and paid holidays
- On-site insurance education
- Fitness Facility About us: Health. Life. Retirement. The
Physicians Mutual family empowers people from all walks of life to
enjoy the financial security they deserve. That's what Insurance
for all of us is about. The Physicians Mutual family includes
Physicians Mutual Insurance Company and Physicians Life Insurance
Company. Physicians Mutual Insurance Company offers reliable dental
and supplemental health insurance (and now, pet insurance!).
Physicians Life Insurance Company provides important Medicare
Supplement and life insurance coverage. The company additionally
offers coverage for funeral pre-planning to help meet the growing
needs of funeral home owners and the families they serve. Since our
start in 1902, our dedication to delivering on our promise has
helped make us one of the nation's leading health and life
insurance providers. In fact, we are rated in the top 1% of
insurance companies. We consistently maintain some of the highest
financial strength ratings in the nation from independent insurance
analysts, including A.M. Best Company and Weiss Ratings, ensuring
we'll be there for our policyowners and our employees far into the
future. But the achievement we're most proud of? We have a 95%
customer approval rating a true sign of a company dedicated to
embodying its vision.
Keywords: Physicians Mutual, Omaha , Customer Care Advocate, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...