Program Business Specialist
Company: Boys Town National Research Hospital
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Provides administrative support with an emphasis on coordinating
and facilitating billing and accounts payable processes. This
position also ensures accuracy of provider billings and payments
for assistance to youth and operates within strict daily and
monthly deadlines. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES: Provides
administrative business support for the program.
- Works with contracting entities to ensure that the program is
accurately paid for services provided to youth or families.
- Reviews provider payments for discrepancies and exceptions,
prepares and reconciles bills, and verifies that authorization for
payment is current; submits necessary documents for reauthorization
- Works with program staff to ensure that reports are filed with
contracting agencies on time to facilitate timely and accurate
payment of for services.
- Performs data entry quickly and efficiently; detects and
prevents data entry errors.
- Completes work within appropriate timeframes, prevents backlog,
and assists other departmental staff or takes on additional duties
- Provides administrative support including ordering office
equipment and supplies, phone coverage, mail, and tasks associated
with financial reporting.
- Maintains and secures records in a manner which ensures that
the records are easily retrievable for compliance and audit
purposes and also comply with the record retention policy.
- Provides outstanding customer service both internally and
- Collects, inputs, and maintains payroll data and forwards
electronically to appropriate approvers.
- Compiles and maintains a procedural manual for job tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures, practices, and
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel and
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and multi-task
while maintaining quality standards.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple individuals in a
highly tactful, yet precise and professional manner.
- Ability to be dependable and punctual regarding scheduling and
- Ability to communicate with individuals in the organization and
with external contacts in an articulate, professional manner while
maintaining necessary degree of confidentiality. REQUIRED
- High school diploma or equivalent required. PREFERRED
- Associates degree preferred. About Boys Town: Boys Town has
been changing the way America cares for children and families since
1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us
grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into
one of the largest national child and family care organizations in
the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research
Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care
and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to
those looking to make a real difference. Our employees are our
supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Town's mission, which is
why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better
place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique
perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits
to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town
Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our
experts and professional development opportunities within the
organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than
just a job, it is a way of life. This advertisement describes the
general nature of work to be performed and does not include an
exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys
Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates
in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. To
request a disability-related accommodation in the application
process, contact us at 1-.
Keywords: Boys Town National Research Hospital, Omaha , Program Business Specialist, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...