LMHP / LIMHP
Company: Inroads to Recovery
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The License independent meantal health provider is responsible for
providing counseling and skill training for the treatment of
individuals displaying a variety of issues related to alcohol and
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Current LIMHP Requires a Masters degree in psychology,
counseling, social work or other related field.
- Must hold the required mental health credentials and licensure
as required by the state of residence.
- One year human services experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software and
Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to manage crisis situations.
- Knowledge of the psychological effects of chemical dependency
on human behavior.
- Ability to conduct structured clinical interviews for the
purpose of assessing and diagnosing Substance Use Disorders.
- Ability to prepare reports relative to Substance Abuse
Evaluations in a concise, lucid, and timely manner. Major
- Provide on-site supervision of program members and ensure that
all treatment activities occur as scheduled.
- Establish and maintain a therapeutic relationship with assigned
program members in order to provide guidance and work
- Maintain an accurate clinical record that documents program
member s service needs, treatment plans, progress and discharge
planning utilizing agency format and standards for clinical record
- Conduct Substance Abuse evaluations and prepare assessment
reports when needed or assigned.
- Facilitate group, individual and counseling activities.
- Prepare for, attend, and participate in Case Review
- Maintain contact with outside agencies in order to fulfill
necessary needs of program members.
- Assist in the supervision of program members in treatment
- Assist with the compliance of all applications Federal, State,
local and agency regulatory laws, standards and policies.
Keywords: Inroads to Recovery, Omaha , LMHP / LIMHP, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...