Direct Support Professional
Posted on: September 21, 2023
If making a positive impact in the lives of others is always on
your to-do list -- you'll LOVE working with a team that puts people
We're looking for Direct Support Professionals to join our
As a DSP, you will provide support and guidance to people served as
they learn and develop important daily living skills and life
activities to live as independently as possible.
You will love this job if you are:
- A natural helper - you possess the natural instinct to help
people feel more relaxed, safe and confident;
- A top-notch listener - you hear the one-of-a-kind stories in
every person you meet and naturally embrace each person's
- A dedicated teacher - you have a knack for sensing the emotions
of others and enjoy helping others explore and learn;
- A proud advocate - you have an innate desire to stand up for
people who need a voice
- A born go-getter - you are always looking for ways to add
value, improve processes, build others up, and make the world a
What you'll do in this role:
- Assist with the development of important daily living skills
and life activities by creating an environment where people can
learn, grow and discover;
- Help people identify and achieve the goals most important to
them in order to live their best life possible;
- Monitor the comfort and safety of the people we serve while
ensuring their medical, nutritional and personal care needs are
being met; and,
- Demonstrate emotional support while assisting with general
housekeeping, meal preparation and laundry duties.
This job may be the perfect fit for you if...
- You have a passion for helping others
- You're an effective, clear communicator - both written and
- You're practically always on time (or early) and strive to
exceed expectations whenever possible
- You have excellent time management skills and are able to
juggle multiple responsibilities while communicating honestly about
your timelines, challenges, and questions.
- You do whatever it takes and the phrase "That's not my job" is
not a part of your vocabulary.
- When you hear the word inclusive or inclusion, you know that is
you. People are people and you consider yourself a people
Keywords: Mosaic, Omaha , Direct Support Professional, Other , Fremont, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!