Company: Delta Companies
Posted on: November 20, 2023
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Pediatrics (PEDS)
- Up to $215K in guaranteed salary $100K School Loan assistance
every 3 years.
- Excellent benefits - Health Insurance, PTO, up-to 4.5%
retirement match, and CME allowance
- FQHC setting - Qualified for Federal school loan
- Relocation assistance provided RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY
DETAILS Pediatrics (PEDS)
- A non-profit organization driven to make best healthcare
accessible for all.
- 15+ locations serving Omaha and surrounding areas.
- Quality Care - Ranked in top 5% among 1,400 centers in
nationwide. QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Pediatrics (PEDS)
- New grads and experienced providers welcome to apply
- Seeking providers with a patient-focused mentality
- Board certified / Eligible COMMUNITY Pediatrics (PEDS)
- Omaha, Nebraska
- A major HUB in Midwest with in-town international airport
offering direct flight options to all major US cities
- Plenty of housing options at affordable prices and a reasonable
cost of living
- Something for everyone to enjoy - Arts / Culture, Casinos,
shopping, Nightlife, Little-League Baseball, and much
more.REFERENCE NUMBER: 192237
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of
The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced
Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare
facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with
coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating
contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing Awards.
Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.
Keywords: Delta Companies, Omaha , Pediatrics, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!