Company: Supreme Lending
Posted on: November 20, 2023
- Under the direction of the branch and/or production manager,
performs office or non-manual work directly related to the
management or general business operations of Supreme Lending and
its customers and markets and promotes Supreme Lending products and
services to its client base of realtors, builders and potential and
past clients. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Markets and promotes Supreme Lending's financial products
- Originates a minimum average of two transactions per month, by
taking complete and accurate loan applications, using Supreme
Lending's product set.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with realtors, builders
and new home sales representatives in order to develop and retain
- Monitors overall customer interaction and interfaces with all
parties involved on each individual loan from application to
closing, including but not limited to counseling and pre-qualifying
potential home buyers.
- Collects and analyzes information regarding the customer's
income, assets, investments or debts.
- Evaluates Supreme Lending's loan products and services and
determines which financial products best meet the customer's needs
and financial circumstances.
- Advises the customer regarding the advantages and disadvantages
of different loan products.
- Services existing customers and obtains all necessary support
documents along with the appropriate fees and lock in
- Oversees the loan process by monitoring loan status and ensures
conformity with terms.
- Communicates loan status to all interested parties, and obtains
loan documentation after closing.
- Negotiates terms and conditions of loans with customers.
- Stays abreast of trends and developments in the local real
estate market and competitive environment, as well as, changes in
rules and regulations pertaining to private and government insured
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards
consistent with company policies and procedures.
- May supervise and direct the activities of other loan
officer(s), loan officer assistant(s), or loan processor(s).
- Other duties as assigned. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Appropriate licenses, if State required.
- A minimum of 12 months loan originator experience required for
loan originator; minimum of 5 years loan originator experience
required for senior loan originator.
- Interacts with regional & corporate departments, as well as
realtors, sales agents, builders, appraisers, etc.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability. Excellent
and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal
- Ability to quickly assess and process large amounts of data and
use of appropriate software technology.
- Must be active in the community and in those job-related
organizations to enhance the network of beneficial contacts.
- Continue to expand knowledge of issues influencing the industry
and the organization.
- Valid driver's license and current automobile liability
insurance. DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
individuals in, or assigned to, the above position and are not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required, and may be changed at
the discretion of the company.
Keywords: Supreme Lending, Omaha , Loan Originator, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!