Gordman's DC-Bailer Operator - $500 Hiring Incentive!!
Company: Stage Stores
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Location:NE - Omaha
Address:9202 "F" Street
Country:United States of America
Category:DC - Maintenance
Position: Bailer Operator
Summary: This position will handle the disposal of recyclables,
garbage and pallets and be assigned to a forklift to assist those
associates who require forklift operator assistance. This position
will report through the Maintenance Manager to ensure that
Distribution Center materials are disposed of properly
We are currently offering something bigger and better; a hiring
bonus up to $500!! for applicants that hire on with us between June
9, 2019 and July 10, 2019.
You can earn a $500 sign on bonus when you join:
- $100 at 60 days, 90 days, 120 days and $200 at 160 days
- The max amount earned will not exceed $500
- Must be at work on a regular and predictable basis or as
- Monitor and operate cardboard baler and conveyors. Dislodge
cardboard jams as necessary
- Collect and bale recyclable plastic. Load to designated
- Collect, sort and load garbage pallets.
- Provide forklift operator assistance to associates.
- Collect cardboard from departments.
- Collect and dispose of garbage.
- Sweep as necessary.
- Follow company policies and procedures and maintain a safe work
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED is required
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Able to sufficiently understand the English language to
communicate clearly with individuals at all levels in the
- 6 months previous warehouse experience is preferred
- Forklift training and other power equipment training knowledge
- Ability to use sit down forklift, high order picker, electric
pallet jack, cardboard baler, plastic baler, garbage compactor and
cardboard conveyor system.
- Ability to handle several chutes at the same time and monitor
over the flow.
- Ability to prioritize job duties.
- Ability to count the bales of cardboard, plastic and hangers
while loading for verification.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment background and
- Ability to bend, stoop, climb, reach and lift up to 51
- Ability to walk and stand on hard surfaces for extended periods
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and screen
Thank you for your interest in working at the Gordman's
Distribution Center and for Stage Stores. We offer a generous
benefit package including health, dental, vision, life insurance,
paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401 (k), retirement plan, a 20%
off discount at all stores, 401k matching, Verizon discount, a
casual dress code, and more.
All potential associates of Gordman's/Stage Stores will be required
to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background
check prior to employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
There has never been a better time to join the company whose growth
knows no boundaries. The company that rewards your success with
better pay, better benefits, better atmosphere, and better career
Back to Results
- Save this Job
- Refer this Job
Copyright -- 2000 - 2019 by Cadient LLC.
All rights reserved.
U. S. Patents 7,080,057; 7,310,626; 7,558,767; 7,562,059;
7,472,097; 7,606,778; 8,086,558 and 8,046,251.
Keywords: Stage Stores, Omaha , Gordman's DC-Bailer Operator - $500 Hiring Incentive!!, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!