Informatica Admin Architect
Company: Mutual of Omaha
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Mutual of Omaha's Enterprise Data Warehouse Platform and
Services team is seeking a Technical Architect to serve as an
administrator, and champion for helping our technical partners make
data available to our business teams.
It's a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity
and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team who
makes it possible. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Administer, and support of enterprise level data warehousing
- Configure and support software on Linux and Windows
- Partner with users on the request processes and license
management, and troubleshooting associated issues
- Foster strong relationships with IS teams that support our
servers, desktops/laptops, and databases as extensions of our core
team in service to our tool users.
- Be an internal consultant, and mentor, providing guidance and
direction on supported tools
- Pursue Operational Excellence in all endeavors through best
practices and continuous process improvements.
- Be an active contributor to our Enterprise Data Management
community of practice.
- Professionally solved challenges for providing support for
third party vendor tools and users of those tools. Enabled data
management which supports reporting/analysis over the last 4 or
more years with:
- SQL, ETL, Data extraction, Data manipulation, Linux
Administration, Scripting Languages
- Expert troubleshooter, solving problems, and using analytical
- Steer productive team communication, mentor and collaborate on
- Positively impact team success by multi-tasking and adapting to
- Possess architect level knowledge core technologies, yet still
driven to pick-up new tech through research and
- Graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a
related degree or equivalent work experience
- Third party vendor software administration and support
- Supporting Informatica, Attunity Replicate and other data
- Supporting database design, and metadata management tools and
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A Diverse workplace where associate feel a sense of
- A company that feels like a small, close-knit community, with
the strength of a Fortune 500
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development
- Competitive salary, incentives, 401K, flexible work schedules
and a healthy amount of time off
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha is a provider of insurance and financial products
and services with millions of customers nationally. Our stability
creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to
experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
You'll do meaningful work and your talents will positively impact
peoples' lives as we help our customers protect what they care
about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is unique, creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and
inclusive workplace. We want you to be engaged--- feel a sense of
belonging--- and contribute to the company's exceptional future. If
you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career
center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation,
contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are
available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply
within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity
/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Mutual of Omaha, Omaha , Informatica Admin Architect, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!