Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted on: November 18, 2020
OverviewAre you a handy person who loves fixing things? Would
you like to take on problems daily? Would you love enriching the
lives of seniors every single day? If you answered yes to these
questions, we want to meet you. We are Resort Lifestyle
Communities, a family-owned company established nearly twenty years
ago. We operate communities all across the country and are growing
fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable lifestyle for the
residents living in our communities. In our delivery of the Resort
Lifestyle, our focus is always on the resident. We are currently
looking for a Maintenance Technician to ensure consistent upkeep of
our retirement community while enthusiastically spotting areas for
improvement. The Maintenance Technician will work closely with
Community Managers, residents and vendors. What makes this
opportunity right for you:
- You will be inspired to be disciplined and take ownership of
the maintenance upkeep of the building.
- You can establish relationships with residents daily.
- You will handle the vacant apartment turn process including
painting and cleaning carpets.
- You will ensure the work of outside contractors is done with
the highest quality.
- You will keep accurate logs of monthly inspections.
- You have the opportunity to respond to maintenance requests
from residents including HVAC, electrical, plumbing and various
- You'll work a stable schedule; Monday through Friday from
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion,
Honesty, and Service Excellence..
- We provide you with stellar benefits, including health
insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and
a 401(k) with employer match.What makes you right for this
- You have experience performing routine maintenance and building
repair with a working knowledge of custodial procedures.
- You have HVAC experience.
- You have an ability to communicate effectively with residents,
managers, and vendors.
- You are positive, and have a customer-focused approach.
- You have a sincere willingness to serve our residents.If you
hold a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with seniors,
take the first step to joining our company. Complete our on-line
application today and you'll hear from us within 48 hours.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
grounds maintenance, jardinero, laborer, land fill, maintenance,
park, plant, tree maintenance, trimmer
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Omaha , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!