Local Delivery Route Driver
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: January 10, 2021
Company Overview Local Non CDL Driver needed!! As one of the
largest North American industrial distributors of maintenance and
construction products, HD Supply's key to success has always been
our associates. Come be a part of our collaborative, innovative,
fast-paced team, where meaningful work, professional development,
competitive pay and benefits support our culture of wellness. Let's
get to work - together. Join the HD Supply family today! Shift:
Monday through Friday, 6:30 am Start Time Location: 3603 S. 61st
Ave Circle, Omaha, NE 68106 HD Supply Offers:
- Local Delivery Routes - Drivers are home nightly
- Monday-Friday Schedule - Weekends Off!
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental,
Vision, 401k, PTO, and more!)
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
- Must be 21 or older
- Must have a clean and valid Driver's License
- Must be comfortable operating a 24-26 ft Straight Box
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Must be dependable and customer service oriented
- Must be willing to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Must be willing and able to load and off-load a truck
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Use to making multiple stops and deliveries (15 up to 35)
- Must be comfortable getting in and out of the truck Preferred
- At least 1 year of box truck driving experience and some
knowledge of DOT regulations preferred
- Forklift Certification a plus HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS)
(www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in
North America. The company provides a broad range of products and
value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with
leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and
specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations
across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's
approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven
services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship
options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that
contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to
the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part
of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness,
diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the
company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Make deliveries to customer job sites while adhering to all
safety procedures. Load inventory on truck and unload at customer
site. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Performs routine inspections of vehicles and supplies to ensure
- Plans route to and from customers' businesses and adjusts for
traffic and/or construction.
- Ensures that manifests are complete and accurate.
- Delivers merchandise to customers and contacts customers if
they are not present.
- Loads truck with daily merchandise to be delivered and unloads
merchandise for customers.
- Pulls orders to match manifests.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues. Nature and
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 5% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details EG PRID PRID112 Job Locations US-NE-Omaha
Posted Date 1 day ago (1/6/2021 10:38 AM) Job ID 2020-40937
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Transportation
Remote Position? Yes Position Type Full-Time Posting Location :
Postal Code 68101 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Omaha , Local Delivery Route Driver, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!