Company: Find A Wrench, LLC
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Immediate Need for Express Technicians!
This Automotive Technician position is posted on behalf of our
client, Baxter Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram.
Will Baxter pay for your TUITION, BOOKS and FEES at an approved
Automotive Technology education program? YES!
Will Baxter train you and develop you? YES!
Will you have a great team atmosphere? YES!
Do you need experience to be successful in this position? NO!
Baxter is hiring for Lube Technician at our Baxter CDJR Omaha
Interview with us today and DRIVE your career with a family-owned
and family-operated company that has been in business for more than
60 years. Baxter has more than 20 locations between Nebraska,
Kansas and Colorado.
What We Provide for our Lube Technician
- Technician Apprenticeship Program that will be paid for
(Tuition, books, fees) at an approved Automotive Technology
- Tuition reimbursement at Bellevue University
- Professional, fun, and friendly work environment with excellent
- Excellent benefits package, including Medical, Dental, and
Vision, Insurance, 401k including employer match
- Employee Pricing and Discounts
- Paid Vacation, and holidays
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement What You'll Do
as a Lube Technician
- Inspect vehicle to ensure other areas are in working order
- Duties include, but are not limited to, oil changes, tire
rotations, tire balancing, tire repairs, fuel filters, wiper
- Ensure all equipment including lifts, compressors, tools, etc.
are in proper working order
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Ensure the customer's car is kept clean
- Ensure working area is kept clean and in working order What
You'll Need as a Lube Technician
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability and desire to make a POSITIVE IMPACT with EVERY
- Have the drive to create REMARKABLE EXPERIENCES for our
- Valid Driver's License All applicants must be able to
demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing including
background checks, MVR and drug test.
Baxter embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're building a
team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and
skills. Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability,
age, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Find A Wrench, LLC, Omaha , Automotive Technician, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!