Company: Access Bank
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Evaluates the financial condition of businesses and individuals
applying for credit with the ACCESSbank. Major Duties and
- Analyzes financial data on new and existing loans, including
data provided via credit bureau reports, tax returns, and financial
- Responsible for the accurate and timely spreading of business
and personal financial statements/tax returns.
- Assists Credit Manager and Relationship Managers in accurately
and independently preparing spread sheets, reports, summaries and
opinions for the bank on new loans and renewals of existing
- Works to ensure consistent application of the bank's
underwriting principles and methodologies within the context of
bank policies/procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Establishes, reviews and updates new and existing loan files
for the bank on a regular basis.
- Assists in the completion and documentation of ongoing covenant
- Assists with the loan review process, back-end portfolio
monitoring and ordering residential appraisals.
- Provides technical advice and assistance to loan officers
including loan structuring and credit display
- Model ACCESSbank core values daily.
- Other duties & projects as assigned. ACCESS Pledge Our pledge
is to be the preferred community bank by:
- Inspiring a team committed to living the ACCESSway
- Building long lasting relationships
- Being trusted advisors for our clients
- Being meaningful contributors of time, talent and resources in
the communities we serve. ACCESSway
- Accessible: Always be approachable, willing to listen and eager
- Character: Approach everything with integrity, professionalism,
confidentiality and honesty. Address all matters promptly and
- Customer Centered: Our customers always come first. Greet them
by name and with a smile. Customers, whether internal or external,
are not an interruption of our work, they are the purpose of
- Excellence: There are no shortcuts to quality. Be thorough,
timely and accurate in all that you do.
- Serving the community: Servicing others is who we are. Give
back to the community with your best combination of time, talent
- Strive to be the best: Work hard to be the best in everything
you do. Seek opportunities to further your knowledge and
- We value teamwork: We work together as a team; not as
individuals. Open and honest communication must be practiced at all
times. Challenge, support, trust and learn from each other. All for
one and one for all!
- Attitude: A positive outlook keeps the ACCESSway thriving and
helps our team succeed. Work hard, have fun and enjoy the
- You are the difference: You are empowered to go above and
beyond for our customers. You represent he bank in each and every
interaction. It is up to you to embrace the ACCESSway and live it
each day. Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field.
- Good financial analytical abilities. Up to three years of
relevant analytical experience and working knowledge of
accounting/financial statement principles are preferred.
- Working or limited knowledge of commercial, industrial,
commercial real-estate and consumer lending policies and
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, listening).
- Detail-oriented and well-organized, ability to handle multiple
priorities and produce results, ability to work independently as
well as part of a team.
- Self-motivated/takes initiative.
- Proficiency with computers and aptitude toward learning new
- Ability to effectively work with colleagues and on multiple
projects simultaneously, managing time and resources to ensure that
work is completed efficiently and within established timeframes.
ACCESSbank is an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled
Keywords: Access Bank, Omaha , Credit Analyst, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!