Virtual Care Systems Analyst
Company: Children's Hospital & Medical Center - Omaha
Posted on: May 6, 2021
We re searching for a Virtual Care Systems Analyst to serve as
the systems analyst and project manager for all Virtual Care
strategic initiatives by providing clinical oversight,
telehealth/telemedicine workflow analysis, testing and training,
implementation design and performance indicators for all use cases.
- Develops and conducts work flow analysis and policies/
protocols along with operational leaders and providers for new
Virtual Care use cases.
- Serve as the program champion by providing clinical oversight
of telehealth and telemedicine workflows. Collaborates with the
Virtual Care Systems Coordinator and other operational leaders,
internal and external site staff to implement strategic initiatives
for Virtual Care.
- Coordinate, build and testing across all IT EPIC teams as it is
related to Virtual Care. .
- Assist departments and providers with ongoing monitoring of
performance indicators for each Virtual Care use case.
- Coordinate, train and provide on-going support for all
providers/staff related to Virtual Care.
- Upgrade, test and maintain the Virtual Care software platform
and any peripheral devices needed to perform care delivery
- Collaborates with Marketing on developing appropriate Virtual
- Collaborate with the directors of Managed Care and Government
Affairs to comply with current standards of practice as it relates
to state laws, credentialing, insurance and reimbursement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Current technical knowledge of Information Technology, focusing
on application development and support.
- Current knowledge of applying technology focused in the area of
- Skill in use of MS Office applications.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills for problem
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
writing. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university in
Information Technology, medical profession, or related field
required. Similar work experience may substitute for
- Minimum 2 years' experience in information technology or
healthcare field preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- Experience working with Epic clinical applications preferred
Keywords: Children's Hospital & Medical Center - Omaha, Omaha , Virtual Care Systems Analyst, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!