Data Services Analyst
Company: DMSi Software
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Data Analyst has a deep understanding of DMSi software products
and customer business processes that are related to Agility and/or
DMSi integrated products. The Data Analyst will use this knowledge
to provide support to our customers related to these products and
coordinate with our development staff regarding future product
enhancements. This position will participate in customer and
internal training, contribute to the DMSi Knowledge Base, and
provide support for other teams/departments as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Evaluate and manage customer requests using internal systems
including the ability to quote, design a solution, and execute on
the project plan, including billable engagements.
- Understand DMSi's products, relating to forms customization,
data extraction, reporting, and CRM customizations
- Make recommendations to development staff regarding future
- Have an advanced understanding of DMSi's internal support tools
- Assist other DMSi personnel in researching, testing, or
handling cases through escalation support, coaching, and
- Complete documentation related to job responsibilities and
contribute to / improve our DMSi Knowledge Base.
- Lead / attend/assist with training for internal personnel,
customers, and prospects.
- Assist with internal projects to support departmental and
organizational objectives. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Expertise in report writing languages (e.g. Cyberquery,
Crystal, SQL, or Oracle)
- Knowledge of data lineage and ETL
- Familiarity architecting and deploying Business Intelligence
reporting (e.g. Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of database management
- Interest in leveraging data to solve unique and challenging
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, work well
under pressure, and adhere to time-sensitive deadlines
- Ability to ensure a high degree of data quality and
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical, logical, research, and problem-solving
- Ability to positively interact with all levels of the company
and build relationships with key customers and vendors.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of tact, professionalism, and
confidentiality. WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Normal office
environment with the use of computers and telephone systems; no
unusual physical demands. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: College degree
in Data Science, CIS, Accounting, MIS, Supply Chain Management,
Business, related discipline or five years of equivalent work
experience in related fields.
Keywords: DMSi Software, Omaha , Data Services Analyst, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!