Company: CEO Warrior
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Join A Winning Company
We're looking for superstars who consider themselves the best of
the best (or rapidly on the way to being the best) who want a
chance to prove themselves in a company that recognizes hard work
and achievement and doesn't treat employees like a number.
Do you want any of these?
* Make more money (who else wants more money?!?)
* Paid training (you deserve an employer to invests in you!)
* Paid holidays, wellness days, and even your birthday is a paid
day off (yes, your birthday too. Happy birthday!)
* Incentive programs (because your career should be rewarding)
* Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance
(peace of mind for you and your family)
* Quarterly all-company breakfast (you'll love this; does your
current company do this? Probably not.)
* Paid uniform (you'll look and feel like a professional)
* A clearly laid out path to the life-long career you want to build
(including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance-no
one does it as well as we do!)build
Who Are We? We're CEO Warrior, a training and implementation
company for the service industry. We started 5 years ago by two
guys who built a small electrical company into a large service
company with 165 trucks and 200 employees. Today we have companies
that are dominating in the state where you are looking for
Our clients have built the strongest team and culture you've ever
seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you
and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure
that can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we're
constantly expanding so we've created some amazing opportunities
for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career...
and we want to help you achieve it all.
Are You A Fit?
Here are the qualities we're looking for in our perfect
* You work hard
* You love working with a team
* You're tech savvy - you can diagnose a problem and make
recommendations to fix it
* You love to serve others
* You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be
* You understand the importance of serving others (your team
members and our customers)
* You understand and are willing to follow the company's core
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive
consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color,
sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
*** We hire and love veterans!
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential
service technicians who like to help people and can sell service.
Plumbing Service Technicians determine service needs, quote prices,
and perform repairs. Employees must be able to interact and
communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses. Ideal
candidates will understand sewer cleaning or jetting and basic
repairs of faucets and pipes. All interested candidates must be
able to assemble, install, and repair pipes, and fittings of water
and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing .You
install and repair various plumbing, knowing that you're ultimately
helping people live comfortable and safer lives. Over time, you
gain a growing expertise at diagnosing problems and understanding
how to repair or replace them. You respond to emergencies with
safety as your top priority.
You're ready to work: You have experience servicing,
troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing plumbing
components. You possess your own tools necessary to complete your
work. You have a driver's license, a ready-to-work attitude, and no
problem handling the physical demands of the job - such as lifting
heavy equipment or balancing on a ladder. You're capable of working
in enclosed spaces or doing a significant amount of crawling and
standing. (Hey, if this is a surprise to you then you probably
shouldn't be a plumber).
Work with the team: You stay in contact with your supervisor and
your team to make sure the work orders are completed efficiently -
everyone pitches in because it's ultimately about serving the
Become a trusted professional: You keep your tools neat, clean, and
well-maintained so they're handy and ready for use and safe. You'll
learn to prepare written materials (e.g. scope of work, work
orders, bids, equipment inventory, etc.) because you know that this
keeps everyone informed - from the customer to the team back at the
You love to learn: You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Most importantly, you have a drive to learn more because you know
that it serves everyone - from the customer to the team to
yourself. You're even willing to be cross-trained in other
You're a tech-savvy people-person: You love the puzzle and
adventure of understanding and completing the technical challenges
you're posed with every day. At the same time, you're comfortable
talking to a homeowner and professionally educating them on what
their options are. Equipment handling, technical information,
algebra and geometry? No problem.
You're a professional: You are clean, neat, and well-groomed in
appearance and you understand that safety is paramount. You won't
work anywhere that is unsafe but you know safety is a two-way
street, so you won't do anything unsafe either.
* You must be able to up-sell various products and services.
* Must be dependable and honest; responsibility for customer
payments is required.
* Experience with installation of Plumbing equipment.
* Must be reliable and customer oriented.
* Requires some physical labor on a daily basis in various weather
* Must complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate
* Maintain the equipment and inventory in your truck for maximum
* Must be able to interact with customers and co-workers on a
* Must be able to track and keep informed of a client's changing
needs and requests.
* Ability to work independently.
* Must have a good driving record and ability to pass a drug
* Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job
site or driving company vehicles.
Now Is Your Time
To get started, click the "Apply" button now and send us your
Keywords: CEO Warrior, Omaha , Plumber, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!