Company: Conagra Brands
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job SummaryReporting to the Finance Manager you will oversee
moderately complex projects related to application of tax laws and
the preparation of one or all the following: federal, state, or
local tax returns and filings. Maintain complete and accurate tax
records, prepare reports, and provide recommendations. Minimum of 3
years related experience. Position Responsibilities
- Help complete the federal income tax filings for the
consolidated group as well as for several joint ventures.
- Complete state and local tax filings in the numerous
jurisdictions in which the Company conducts business.
- Complete U.S. tax reports (e.g. Forms 5471, 8865, 8858, and
1118) for the Company's numerous foreign subsidiaries.
- Help complete federal, state, and local tax audits including
responding to auditor information requests and completing tax
- Assist with tax planning involving federal and state tax.
- Assist with Accounting for Income Taxes in accordance with ASC
- Assist with documentation and testing of internal controls as
required by Sarbanes Oxley. Position Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration with
- Advanced degree, CPA or other professional designation desired,
but not required.
- 3 years public accounting firm experience desired, but not
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to balance attention to detail with broader
goals and time limitations.
- Proven ability to conduct thorough tax research and develop
supportable tax positions.
- Competency with MS Office software, electronic tax research
tools (e.g.: CCH, RIA, etc.) and tax compliance software (e.g.:
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally
authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer
sponsorship either now or in the future Our Modern
Workplace:Conagra's culture of collaboration enhances our ability
to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and
consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve
a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how
often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This
position requires you work from our Omaha office 2 days each week.
#LI-GS1#LI-Hybrid Our Benefits: We care about your total well-being
and will support you with the following, subject to your location
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid
life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and
stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules
(subject to your location and role) Our Company: Conagra Brands is
one of -North America's -leading branded food companies. We have a
rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate
about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every
occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye -, -Marie
Callender's -, Banquet -, Healthy Choice -, Slim Jim -, Reddi-wip
-, and Vlasic -, and emerging brands, including Angie's -
BOOMCHICKAPOP -, Duke's -, Earth Balance -, Gardein -, and Frontera
-.We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and
inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit
-. Conagra Brands -is an equal opportunity employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race,
color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave
status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any
other characteristic or status protected by national, federal,
state or local law. ---
Keywords: Conagra Brands, Omaha , Financial Analyst, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!