Production Machine/Filler Operator - Weekend Shift **New Higher Pay Rates**
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Production Machine/Filler Operator - Weekend Shift $15.00 -
$17.00 per hour plus $3.00 shift differential 4:30 am - 5:30 pm
Friday - Sunday plus overtime as needed $1,000 New Hire Bonus Job
Summary: Operate filler(s) and other equipment for quality, safety,
& efficiency and rotate between the different filler positions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate all equipment on the lines proficiently after being
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork and/or Redzone
- Responsible for knowledge and accuracy of production standard
- Assist production leader in resolving and focusing on areas of
- Fill in when Production Leader is absent while focusing on
Performance, Quality and Safety.
- Ability to perform all machine operator functions of the
- Proficient at all production processes and standard operating
- Communicate effectively with others.
- Maintain a good attendance record, as needed.
- Perform work onsite. Required Education, Knowledge, Skills,
- High School or equivalent.
- Ability to operate filling equipment.
- Ability to communicate with team members.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
- Proven ability to follow safety, FDA/GMP/SOPS guidelines and
general employment rules.
- Ability to direct, communicate, delegate, problem solve,
organize and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently, promptly and make accurate
- Ability to read, write and speak English competently. Preferred
Knowledge, Certifications, Skills, Abilities:
- Production or assembly line experience.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- AS400 experience. Environmental Conditions:
- Manufacturing environment - some temperature extremes, dust,
noise and wet.
Keywords: Marianna, Omaha , Production Machine/Filler Operator - Weekend Shift **New Higher Pay Rates**, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!