Production Compounder & Mixer - 2nd Shift **NEW HIGHER PAY RATES**
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Compounder/Mixer Batcher 2nd Shift NEW HIGHER PAY RATES $18.50
per hour plus $1.00 shift differential 2:30-11:00 pm Monday -
Friday $1,000 HIRING BONUS Marianna, a leading manufacturer and
distributor of beauty products is currently seeking a
Compounder/Mixer Batcher to join our 2nd shift team. The Compounder
is responsible for prepare large batches of liquid, powder, or
solid products by following predetermined recipes prior to the
filling process. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Weigh and measure chemicals in the proper amounts following the
- Verify pre weighed chemicals before use.
- Follow batching instructions provided by R&D
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow regulatory and company practices and procedures.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Perform housekeeping duties and cleaning according to
- Use RF scanner and/or AS400 system using a computer.
- Communicate effectively with others.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Pump products between storage vessels and tanks.
- Comply with expected efficiencies regarding batch and process
step completion and accuracy.
- Perform process to reduce errors per gallon below established
trend and drive toward continuous improvement
- Perform work onsite. Required Education, Knowledge, Skills,
- High school or equivalent.
- Compounding experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to follow written direction exactly.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to analyze minor mechanical
problems and resolve.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate reading and writing skills.
- Strong math aptitude.
- Proven ability to use weights and measures accurately.
- Understanding of chemical properties.
- Ability to comprehend regulatory standards and company policies
- Ability to organize priorities.
- Ability to read, write and speak English competently.
- Ability to pass an onsite work skills test Preferred Knowledge,
Certifications, Skills, Abilities:
- Post secondary education in chemistry.
- 1 year compounding experience in a manufacturing
- Advanced math skills.
- Ability to drive forklift.
- Experience with RF scanner. Environmental Conditions:
- Manufacturing environment-some temperature extremes, dust,
noise, and wet.
Keywords: Marianna, Omaha , Production Compounder & Mixer - 2nd Shift **NEW HIGHER PAY RATES**, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!