Company: Trade Well Pallet
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionDIVISION: New & Used
DivisionsTITLE: LUMBER HANDLERREQUIREMENTS: - High School Diploma
or equivalency thereof. - Must be physically capable of performing
Level 4: Heavy Work. Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force
occasionally,and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10
to 20 pounds of force constantly. - Use a tape measure accurately!
- Be punctual and have regular attendance. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Safely perform duties as instructed, complying with company
- Cut and/or stack pallet components and stack on to
- Sort and stack pallets in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Band and spray paint lumber and pallets as instructed by
- Pickup scrap lumber, following general area clean up
- Become familiar with the operation of the manufacturing
- Wear safety glasses, hearing protectors, gloves, and any
personal protective equipment required.
- Perform job tasks safely, and avoiding risk of injury!
- Be willing and able to perform other duties as
assigned.LOCATION & HOURS: Manufacturing plant south of Gretna, NE,
west of Hwy #31 on Fairview Rd. Day shift only! 7:30am to 4:00pm,
Monday through Friday!CRITICAL SKILLS/EXPERTISE:
- Ability to understand/follow verbal directions in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate the condition of the manufacturing
machines to maintenance and supervisory personnel promptly and
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.REPORTS TO:
Production Manager/Supervisor PAY: Starting > LUMBER HANDLER
> $15.50/Hr plus Incentive Pay (Aver: $1.50 to $3) = $17 to $19.
OT if available. Upon Successful Completion of Training: An
increase of up to $.50/hr, plus Full-Time status & benefits!
Keywords: Trade Well Pallet, Omaha , LUMBER HANDLER, Professions , Gretna, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!