Service Technician III
Posted on: November 26, 2022
CBRE's Global Workplace Solution organization is looking for
skilled and passionate maintenance technicians to join our growing
team as we work to power one of the world's largest online
We offer competitive pay, benefits packages, wellness programs, and
an inclusive, collaborative working environment. Additionally, you
will be a part of a global network of professionals supporting
client operations across CBRE's Global Workplace Solutions
organization where you will have opportunities for career
advancement and skill development.
Are you interested in growing your career with us? Read on to learn
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this vital role, you will support the function of the client's
Fulfillment Center (FC) operation, as a member of the Reliability
Maintenance & Engineering (RME) team. As a member of the RME team
you will repair, maintain, and continuously improve functionality
of materials handling equipment and robotic systems throughout the
facility. Collaborating with the Operations team and other business
partners, you will work behind the scenes to ensure optimal
productivity for the site using industrial troubleshooting
techniques, Predictive Maintenance (PdM) tools, and your
maintenance knowledge to monitor and resolve equipment issues
before they arise.
As a Service Technician III you'll be a key leader in running a
shift and providing a guidance to follow technicians and Control
support partners. You'll also have a path forward to career grow
into a management position as an Area Maintenance Manager after 2
years of successful service. If you love working in maintenance,
coaching and teaching junior staff, and want to grow your career in
this field, join us at CBRE as a Service Maintenance III
This role works 10-hour shifts 4 days a week.
If you do not have experience that meet the qualifications of this
specific role, apply anyway! We might have a role open that is a
better fit and want to get to know you!
* Promote a safe working environment by following all safety
* Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems in the
* Lead and audit preventative maintenance procedures.
* Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams,
control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit switches,
proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
* Create and close out work orders in a CMMS with data including
labor hours, equipment maintenance and parts used.
* Maintain a positive working relationship across all of the
Client's Operations facility
* Develop training plans for service technicians.
* Develop work plans for emergency repair of critical assets.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Proficient working with computers (Microsoft Office: Outlook,
Word, Excel, etc.).
* Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends,
nights, and/or holidays.
* Experience with Material Handling Equipment (MHE) safety
standards accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and
* 5+ years of experience working with automated conveyors and
* 5+ years of experience with electrical and electronic principles,
National Electrical Code (NEC), and/or industrial electronics.
* 5+ years of experience conducting preventative & procedure-based
* 5+ years of experience reading blueprints and schematics.
* 5+ years of experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC)
* 3+ years of work order management.
* Ability to use and interpret statistical equipment to run metrics
such as OEE/Up Time to prioritize accordingly.
* Associate's or higher degree from a vocational school or college
with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field.
* 4+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the
Mechanical or Electrical field.
* Previous leadership experience.
* Previous vendor management experience.
* Experience with robotic maintenance.
* Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System
CBRE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
* Highly competitive base pay and retirement program.
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and disAbility benefits
* Health and wellness programs.
* An inclusive culture that prioritizes employee growth, skill
development, and career advancement.
ABOUT CBRE GLOBAL WORKPLACE SOLUTIONS
Grounded in our mission to provide world-class service to clients
around the globe, we believe that every place of work can be a
competitive advantage for our clients. Productivity, reliability,
engagement, safety, and brand - the workplace enables business
CBRE is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a
long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity
to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran
status, political belief, or any other basis protected by
NOTE: Some, but not all, of our positions may have an additional
requirement to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols,
including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing. If
you have questions about the requirement(s) for this position,
please inform your Recruiter.
Keywords: CBRE, Omaha , Service Technician III, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!