Production Associate I
Company: Goodwill Omaha
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Production Associate I
Department: Retail Store
Work Location: Gretna
Employment Status: Part-Time
Pay range: $13.00
This position is accountable for accepting donations and
processing/sorting donated goods to be sold on the retail
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist donors in unloading items and pre-sort donations
* Provide excellent customer service, greeting donors in a timely
* Make decisions on product quality and assist in pricing items
* Inspect, hang, sort and tag clothing and donations in accordance
with Goodwill Retail Operations Policy
* Assist in processing, pricing and distribution of hard lines
* Stock product on shelves, racks and on sales floor, ensuring the
sales floor is fully stocked with new product at all times during
hours of operation
* Rotate/Pull old/unsold product from sales floor
* Clean inside retail floor area, organize shelves and racks, pick
up trash, collecting carts, snow removal, etc.
* Cross-train in other departments/areas and act as back-up for
other areas as required
* Meet or exceed the attendance expectations for this position
* Actively maintain a safe, healthy, and positive environment that
promotes the physical and emotional well-being of employees,
customers, and participants
* Other duties as assigned
INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
* Personally participate in ongoing cross training opportunities,
education and development as well as supporting others in their
efforts to develop.
* Working relationship with supervisor and co-workers.
* Must have the ability to work as part of a team.
* Must be a positive role model for co-workers/programs
participants and customers.
* Educate customers and the community about the mission and vision
of the organization.
* Demonstrate the Goodwill core values through actions and
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* GED or High School Diploma preferred
* Previous customer service, warehouse, production or related
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Must be able to work flexible hours as required in order to meet
operational needs of the store.
* To be a high-energy, positive contributor.
* Knowledgeable of donation guidelines and recalled items.
* Must have a sense of urgency.
* Desire to work hard and perform well with dedication and great
* Communicate effectively with managers, supervisors, customers and
Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying
objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Involves walking or standing most
of the time with a degree of pushing and pulling.
Occasionally exposed to extreme atmospheric conditions
(temperature, noise fumes, dust, etc.)
Keywords: Goodwill Omaha, Omaha , Production Associate I, Professions , Gretna, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!