Food Safety And Quality Technician
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- The Food Safety Quality and Regulatory Laboratory Technician
will assist in ensuring internal collaboration and connectivity for
all policies, standards, and training.
- Candidates will partner with contacts to assist with compliance
and customer specification issues.
- Candidates will also work closely with the location(s) to help
coordinate and plan programs that fall under food safety, quality
and also regulatory areas.
- Performs inspection of finished or in-process goods, analyzes
data, and identifies trends in defects or errors.
- Help conducts root cause analysis for defects,
non-conformities, or other quality failures.
- Assist with coordination of Food Safety Quality and Regulatory
functions including continuous improvement processes, compliance to
audits, and assisting with customer specifications and quality
- Helps ensure Environmental Health and Safety training and new
procedure implementation are executed and completed timely and
- Assist with Related training development and
- Helps plan, coordinate and direct all regulatory compliance,
laboratory, food/feed safety, and quality programs within the
location to ensure compliance with customer, supplier, and
government requirements and expectations.
- Handle basic issues under direct supervision, while escalating
more complex issues to the appropriate staff.
- No degree required.
- Some lab or manufacturing experience, attention to detail, and
ability to thrive in the fast-paced work environment.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Omaha , Food Safety And Quality Technician, Professions , Blair, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!