Posted on: March 19, 2023
Glass Installer Job Description: The standard function of the
position is to install glass shower doors, walls, mirrors or other
glass centric products and hardware components in a client s
residence or commercial space while working independently, in a
team environment and or with direct supervision.
- Provides reliable, high quality customer support and
consultation with clients while on jobsite.
- Performs installations, upgrades, and additions for glass
shower doors, enclosures, railings, mirrors, countertops, and other
- Installs metal framework and hardware.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and CAD drawings.
- Maintains the necessary truck stock/inventory (equipment and
tools) with the warehouse team.
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information,
material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned
- Monitors and ensures the progress and completion of assigned
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities,
productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must complete other projects, as assigned. Required
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have one or more years of experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of glass installation equipment
and all grades of glass.
- Must have a working knowledge of local/national codes.
- Must be able to read drawings and / or instructions and install
- Must have a valid driver s license and be able to clear a
pre-employment screening. Preferred Qualifications:
- Must obtain and retain any specific product certifications
and/or licenses that are required by national, state, and local
- Requires 25 % to 50 % proficiency in product offerings.
- Vocational/Technical degree in aligned area of study. The ideal
individual must be technically inclined, have good written and
verbal communication skills, energetic, self-motivated, dependable
to work under little or no supervision and demonstrate job
stability and eagerness to learn.
- Individuals with experience in the construction field and or
knowledgeable in the custom glass, metal framework and hardware
industry are highly encouraged to apply. Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands
and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including close, distance, peripheral,
depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances
such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires,
ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with on
call availability and must be able to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for
extended time periods. This job search function is performed on
behalf of Gatsby Glass an independently owned and operated company,
and not Franchisor, HorsePower Brands. Franchisor, HorsePower
Brands and its affiliates, including HPB Recruitment LLC, is an
independent contractor of Gatsby Glass and does not have any
authority to bind, commit, direct, or otherwise control Gatsby
Glass. Neither HorsePower Brands and its affiliates, including HPB
Recruitment LLC nor Gatsby Glass shall be deemed a joint employer
of the other s employees, and nothing in this Agreement shall be
deemed or construed to create a joint venture, partnership,
fiduciary or agency relationship between the Parties for any
purpose. Gatsby Glass employees shall not be deemed employees or
leased employees of HorsePower Brands for any purpose, in law or
equity. Applicant acknowledges, understands, and agrees that
Applicant is applying for an employment position of Gatsby Glass
and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates , and that if hired,
the Applicant shall be an employee of Gatsby Glass and not
HorsePower Brands or its affiliates. Applicant acknowledges,
understands, and agrees that any claims, disputes, causes of
action, of any kind, in contract or tort, at law or equity, related
to the employment of the Applicant by Gatsby Glass , shall be made
against Gatsby Glass, and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates
Keywords: RecruitZee, Omaha , Glass Installer, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...