Company: Orion Advisor Solutions LLC
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The Performance Analyst supports internal and external clients
by maintaining portfolio performance data, generate composites,
ad-hoc reporting and assist in GIPS audit process. Essential
Functions of the Job
- Understands and evaluates the data integrity of performance
data in our portfolio accounting system by identifying and
- Supports internal and external clients by producing ad hoc
reports from our portfolio accounting system daily.
- Prepares performance composite returns on Brinker Capital's
investment management products each month.
- Posts internal performance returns for Brinker Capital's
investment management products on external databases for public
- Actively participates in the quarter end cycle (requires some
weekend work) and eventually evaluating, running, & communicating
end client performance reports.
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency for internal
processes that would improve client experience.
- Manipulates data received via various formats and sources into
performance files, spreadsheets, and other accessible reports.
- Participates in GIPS audit with Brinkers GIPS verifier
- Assist Wealth Advisory team on performance and reporting
- Training resource for internal staff on performance and
portfolio accounting system information. Skills Needed to Perform
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and
address competing priorities.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Effective written, listening, and verbal communication
- Effective problem solving and organizational skills. Education
Needed to Perform the Job
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Finance,
or related field required.
- Obtain the Orion Industry Certification Experience Needed to
Perform the Job
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in financial services field
- Basic knowledge of Financial Securities and GIPS required.
- Orion portfolio accounting experience preferred. Salary Range:
$58,980.00 - $86,621.00 The pay listed in this posting indicates
the estimated pay at the time of this posting; however, may vary
depending on geographic location, job-related knowledge, skills,
and experience. In addition, Orion offers a competitive benefits
package which includes health, dental, vision, and disability
coverage on day one, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid
parentalleave, pet benefits including pawternity leave and pet
insurance, student loan repayment and more. About Us As One-Orion,
we accomplish our best work by being personally accountable to each
other and the clients we serve. We are creating a welcoming
environment where everyone is respected, valued, and heard. Our
willingness to disrupt ourselves, and the industry ensures we stay
ahead of client expectations. Thinking differently is in our DNA we
innovate, push boundaries, reject the status quo, and relentlessly
pursue transformative outcomes. It is our collective will to win
that drives Orions success and powers success for our clients and
everyone at Orion.
Keywords: Orion Advisor Solutions LLC, Omaha , Performance Analyst, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...