Posted on: March 20, 2023
Maintenance Technician Friday-Saturday-Sunday 5 am to 5:30 pm
Training will be Mon-Fri (5 am to 3:30 pm) for the first 2 weeks.
$22.00 per hour based on experience Job Summary: To provide ongoing
preventative maintenance and repairs to the production line and
assembly equipment, minimizing down time and damaged product or
lost product. Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all company Policies, Standard Operating
Procedures, Safety Rules and attend company scheduled
- Complete all preventive maintenance to assigned line or
equipment, cleans, lubricates, and adjusts parts, equipment, and
- Complete required production line setups with minimal follow up
in an expeditious manner.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise and devise appropriate
- Determine appropriate measures for avoiding future
- Make recommendations for changeover, operational, quality, and
- Comply with all Company Safety Procedures including
lock-out/tag-out and any others that apply.
- Monitor all adjustments, speeds, and moving components during
- Report problems, hazards, concerns operator errors and other
issues to Production Supervisor or Maintenance Supervisor as
- Maintain all company records and tools in good operating
condition and complete all required documentation accurately.
- Maintain Maintenance Shop in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintain line equipment cabinets in a clean and organized
- Communicate effectively with others.
- Perform work onsite. Required Education, Knowledge, Skills,
- High School or equivalent.
- Years of experience in machine operations by level;
- Technician I: 1-2 years
- Technician II:2-3
- Technician III: 5+ plus an Associate degree in Electro
- Advanced Technical aptitude and machine operation skills.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Ability to inspect work and make quality control
- Ability to use accurate weights and measures equipment in
- Ability to read, write and speak English competently.
- Ability to maintain regular, reliable and predictable
attendance. Preferred Knowledge, Certifications, Skills, Abilities:
- Data entry skills and for RF Gun.
- Vocational training Environmental Conditions:
- Manufacturing environment some temperature extremes, dust,
noise, and wet.
Keywords: Marianna, Omaha , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...