Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative
mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user
interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial
services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team
members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're
seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer
tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team.
Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy
software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages
you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will
challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for
- Entry, Mid, Senior
- Yes (occasional), Minimal (if any) Responsibilities Requisition
ID R-10284620 Date posted 05/18/2023 City Omaha State/Region
Nebraska Country United States Job Posting Title: Sr. Site
Reliability EngineerWhat does a successful (Automation Lead
Engineer) do at Fiserv?As an Automation Lead Engineer, you will
assist in day-to-day tasks that are critical to our overall
success. You will help in Terraform automation and assist in DevOps
CICD automation using gitlab and harness tools, maintaining
knowledgebase / run-books, troubleshooting, restoring service to
applications, general assistance with projects, and provide
after-hours support as necessary.What you will do:
- SRE - build and support Azure cloud and on-premise
infrastructure and applications.
- DevOps - infrastructure orchestration using
Terraform/Ansible/SaltStack. Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines
using gitlab and harness. Identify and implement opportunities for
automation. Resolve infrastructure and applications security
- Cross team collaboration - develop relationship with
Development and Operations team.
- Development - Create, validate and approve operational
run-books, and other required documentation. Perform impact
analysis and maintain knowledgebase of issues and resolutions.
- Subject matter expert for key applications - proactive
management (performance, scalability, capacity, compliance,
security, supportability, patching).
- Reporting - Create reports, dashboards and alerts to ensure
that incidents are identified and resolved within SLA. What you
will need to have:
- Knowledge and experience analyzing code (Java, Python Perl,
etc.) and configurations to fix issues.
- Other experience includes:
- Linux / UNIX command line / SQL queries.
- Azure/AWS Cloud and services, including but not limited to
Storage account, Kubernetes, etc.
- Developing automation tasks using scripting languages such as
Terraform, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet and Ansible.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and Service
- Creating alerts and dashboards utilizing different application
monitoring tools such as Splunk, App Dynamics and Dynatrace.
- Infrastructure Orchestration- Terraform (mandatory), Ansible,
- CI/CD tools and technologies - GIT, GitLab, Harness, Bitbucket,
SonaType, Jenkins, Fortify, AutoCM, etc. What would be great to
- Experience in the Payments / Card / Banking industry and
familiarity with payments processing data constructs.
- A Bachelor's Degree; Master's is preferred. Comprehensive
benefit plans to suit your unique needsFuel Your Life Wellness
ProgramResources to elevate your well-being401k, Employee Stock
Purchase Plans and Incentives & BonusesWhen Fiserv performs well,
so does your financial healthEmployee Resource GroupsCelebrating
inclusion in the workplacePaid Time AwayProviding the time off to
manage personal needsJoin Our Talent NetworkJoin our talent
community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and
Keywords: Fiserv, Omaha , Sr. Site Reliability Engineer, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...