Feed Loader ($5,000 Sign On Bonus)
Company: Ardent Mills
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Will be responsible for loading feed trucks.
- Must be able to understand feed system flow and operation.
- Must be able to learn Mill and Cleaning House function in order
to assist those operators.
- Must be able to use computer and computer programs to complete
- Will inspect & load feed trucks in a timely manner with proper
- Will assist in mill with hourly rounds, chokes &/or other
problems that arise in the mill.
- Will be in charge of switching farina & germ totes, verifying
product is within quality specification for farina totes, and
performing the farina & germ food safety checks at specified
- Will complete sanitation duties as outlined on the weekly MSS.
- Will be an area owner and work toward improving and sustaining
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
To succeed, you must be able to:
- Perform duties and deliver results in new situations while
adhering to safety and food safety policies without compromising
the team's values.
- Serve others with understanding, respect, and care.
- Operate with simplicity, clarity and transparency.
- Deal with and drive change.
- Organize, prioritize and own multiple tasks while meeting or
- Learn and apply new technology and share your knowledge with
others. Above all you will be expected to carry out all your
activities with reliability, integrity, compliance and in a safe,
environmentally responsible, and efficient manner.
Essential skills and experience:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in computer tools including email and
- Proficient in English both written and verbally. Good to have:
- At least one year of manufacturing/loading experience. Physical
requirements and working conditions (with or without reasonable
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work in a dusty environment and wear respiratory
- Able to work in hot and cold conditions. Other considerations:
- Must be willing to accept accountability and work well in a
- Must be willing and able to work 1st (0700 - 1500) - 2nd (1500
- 2300) or 3rd shift (2300 - 0700), weekends, Holidays, 7-day
weeks, and opposing shifts when needed.
- Must be willing to get cross-trained in at least one other
position for development within the facility and to provide any
relief duties as needed.
Ardent Mills is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate
the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of
work performed by employees within this position. It may not
contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications required of employees in this position. The
description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to
change at the discretion of Ardent Mills.
Omaha North NE
1521 North 16th Street, Omaha NE, 68110
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Keywords: Ardent Mills, Omaha , Feed Loader ($5,000 Sign On Bonus), Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...