Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: May 26, 2023
TECHNICIAN ELKHORN, NEShift: Fri-Sun 5AM-5:30PM Required
- HS Diploma or equivalent required, BS in Biology or related
Science strongly preferred.
- Relevant manufacturing experience (1-3 Years).
- Analytical, scientific, and mechanical trouble shooting
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Strict attention to detail and safety.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds on an intermittent basis.
- Comprehensive understanding of aseptic process in daily
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of Good Documentation
Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Basic awareness of quality improvement tools and MPS
- Understanding and awareness of USDA regulations.
- New hires will complete medical surveillance checks (including
vision, hearing, physical dexterity, etc.)
- May require gowning and PAPR respirator. Project Description:
- The incumbent will be floating between PKG and Fill areas.
- Under direction of the Supervisor, this position will work in a
fast paced, team environment performing production procedures in
compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and according to
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Operate production equipment, including start up, minor
adjustments, and quality monitoring as required.
- Responsible for complete and accurate documentation.
- Clean and sanitize work areas as necessary, in accordance with
SOPs. This 6+ month position starts ASAP. Please E-MAIL your resume
(attachment to email) with rate and availability to Vic: ALPHA'S
REQUIREMENT MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Omaha , Technician, Professions , Elkhorn, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...