Quality & Test Technician
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: May 28, 2023
$2000 hire on bonus!$23 - 26/hr. - -Monday - Friday 6am - 2:30pm
(Overtime available after shifts end at 2:30pm) -OVERALL
SUMMARYPerform testing and inspections on components,
sub-assemblies and completed products. Troubleshoot, determine root
cause and corrective action and follow up as required. Interacts
regularly with engineering, manufacturing and after sales support
functions to maintain and establish quality standards for raw
material, work in process and finished product.ESSENTIAL JOB
- Interprets engineering drawings, diagrams and confers with
management and engineering staff to determine quality and
- Operate & test, in a safe and efficient manner, aerial work
platforms and boom trucks.
- Operates diagnostic equipment needed to perform job.
- Examines and diagnoses hydraulic and 12 volt electrical systems
- Compares product with bills of materials, parts lists or sample
models to ensure completion of assembly.
- Verifies specifications of products and materials.
- Process inspection records, certifications, and Quality
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and
- Promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and
- Punctual and regular attendance required
- Provide feedback to internal resources leading to continuous
product improvements and excellent customer satisfaction.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Keep updated on all new products and systemsREQUIRED KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, AND ABILITIESIndividual must possess knowledge, skills, and
abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual
can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without
reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills
- Knowledge of quality processes and systems.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and 12 volt electrical systems, general
welding standards, and paint application preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, supervisors, and
vendors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to use applicable measurement instrumentation for
mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and appearance criteria, and be
able to interpret measurement results and act accordingly.
- Ability to interpret and read graphic instructions such as
blueprints, schematics, layouts, or other visual aids.
- Ability to function effectively as a team player.EDUCATION AND
- High School Education
- 2 years of hydraulic and 12 volt electrical knowledge.
- 2 years of quality assurance experience preferred.
- Experience with heavy equipment construction or agricultural
equipment a plus.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSWhile performing the duties
of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects,
tools, or controls.
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and
arms and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to
adjust focus.WORK ENVIRONMENTThe work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential job functions of this job.
- The majority of the time will be working outside and inside
with or without protection from weather conditions, but not
necessarily from temperature changes.
- There are periodic high noise levels and vibration associated
with this job. Sources include: engine noise, air compressors, air
powered equipment, and other shop noises.
- There are a variety of physical hazards in which there is
danger to life, health, or bodily injury, such as proximity to
moving mechanical parts, moving equipment, heavy parts, electrical
shock, engine exhaust, working on elevated equipment, exposure to
burns, and exposure to explosives (gases).
- Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids which may be
representative, but not all inclusive, of those commonly associated
with this type of work.
- Air power tools, electric drill, drill press, grinders (both
hand and bench), wrenches, torches, welders, a variety of hand
tools, air chipping hammers, and electric cords. Nesco Resource and
affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal
employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristics with respect to
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Omaha , Quality & Test Technician, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...