Enterprise Architect IV-
Company: Professional Diversity Network
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Title: Enterprise Architect IVLocation: Omaha, NE or Berkeley
Heights, NJDuration: 12 month contract - possible contract to
hireCompensation:80-100/hr W2Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC
HoldersQualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word
Format) to Elizabeth Walton at email@example.com.
Responsible for designing and implementing information systems
which will support the output enterprise infrastructure. Analyzes
system requirements and ensures that systems will be secure from
the start, remove technical debt and will be effectively integrated
with current applications. Ensures that all systems are working to
support current and future performance requirements and offers
support to application development department regarding new
technologies and system requirements. Has thorough knowledge of
infrastructure, networking, output (print and plastic production),
application programming, and web and software applications.More
detailed responsibilities include:
- Thought leadership in the sales and hand-off to delivery of
complex solutions encompassing multiple products and services,
involving a clear strategy for product integration
- Influence product development senior management on
enterprise-level innovation roadmap strategy
- Assist Product Leaders with business guidance, consultative
direction, and knowledge development
- Solution leadership on complex, supporting RFPs requiring
collaboration and input from multiple *** divisions
- Develop design specifications, infrastructure diagrams and
other system-related information.
- Maintain and/or obtain a detailed level of knowledge on company
solutions, products and services.
- Engage extensively with development teams, related
enterprise/software architects, business analysts, etc.
- Apply extensive analytical skills to address the needs of
corporate strategy, understand technology specifics, understand how
different parts of the business operation are connectedBasic
Qualifications for consideration:
- 10+ years of experience in large-scale IT system development,
design and implementation, involving demonstrated project
management, resource management, business analysis and leadership
skills. Familiar with functions of hardware, software, and network
- 3+ years of experience in Front end/ UI architecture and
product development with strong consultative and strategic sales
support skill sets
- 3+ years of architect solutions on modern tech stack leveraging
microservices, cloud and data using domain driven design
- Must have modern technology stack experience in Java based
microservices preferred with Kafka for event streaming.
- Experience with architecting a unified digital platform across
web/ mobile spanning card-based payments, digital banking
platforms, core banking and merchant solutions.
- Preferred financial industry experience.
- Preferred mainframe experience.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, emotional
intelligence, with the ability to listen, advise, empathize, and
explain to varied audiences, at all levels.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to see the
connections between layers of business operations
- Bachelor's degreeOur benefits package includes: * Comprehensive
medical benefits* Competitive pay, 401(k)* Retirement plan* ...and
much more!About INSPYR Solutions: As a leading information
technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to
provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing,
Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We
understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information
technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay
above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core
values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up,
Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride
in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace
environment through an exemplary culture.INSPYR Solutions provides
Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has
Keywords: Professional Diversity Network, Omaha , Enterprise Architect IV-, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!