Security Analyst-Azure architecture with O365 -NE
Company: Digerati Systems Inc
Posted on: December 9, 2018
We are currently recruiting for an "Azure architecture experience with O365" Contract opportunity. If interested and available I would like to get your updated resume, skills matrix and candidate information form. My email account is Here is what they are now looking for in this position: The manager needs someone who is solid in Azure and O365. Azure architecture experience
- Knowledge of the differences between ASE, and AS and which might be a best fit for our organization.
- Experience with Test Dev labs, and other architecture options that will allow for segregated Dev, Test, and Production environments.
- Experience with virtual networks, configuration, and option of automating configuration.
- Experience regarding the use of VPNs, Hybrid Connectors, Firewalls, WAFs, etc---
- Experience with services types, configuration, use of templates, and automation of object configuration.
- DevOps - Integration of 3 rd party code analysis, static testing, dynamic testing, and integration with Microsoft's Dev Ops process.
- Experience with RBAC and technical knowledge of implementation.Office 365
- Experience with securing access to the OneDrive, Yammer, SharePoint, and other Office 365 applications.
- Experience regarding the use and implementation of Information Risk Management.
- Experience regarding the DLP rules, creation, and use across the Office 365 application offerings.
- Experience with Intune, device management, system audits, hard and software inventory.Thanks Recruiting Team, - provided by Dice "Azure architecture experience with O365"
Keywords: Digerati Systems Inc, Omaha , Security Analyst-Azure architecture with O365 -NE, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!