Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: July 14, 2019
- Seeking a 3rd shift Maintenance Supervisor candidate to join
our team. Our client offers stability, a great benefit package, and
opportunity for growth with a successful and secure company that
has been in business for more than 80 years.
- The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, a natural leader
who is an excellent problem solver, and has excellent oral and
written communication skills.
- A background in both equipment and military and or food
manufacturing maintenance is preferred
- FULL Relocation assistance is provided; sponsorship is
- Lead a team of Maintenance Mechanics & Electricians in
predictive & preventative maintenance and machine repair.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and day to day
supervision of maintenance systems, processes and documentation
associated with efficient and High Performing Manufacturing
Organizations (Prevention and Predictive Maintenance, TPM, SOP’s,
- Ensure maintenance is scheduled in a timely manner and work
closely with Production to schedule and accomplish equipment and
- Develop and/or maintain Key Performance Indicators for tracking
and reporting the performance of the maintenance function (supplier
performance, 3rd party contractor performance, equipment
reliability, overall equipment effectiveness, etc.)
- Provide long term solutions and day-to-day support to all
operating teams having issues with troubleshooting, problem
analysis, equipment failures, etc.
- Train employees on proper work methods and safety
- Ensure tasks are completed in accordance with USDA
- Maintains accurate records of maintenance work performed and
- Provide regular status reports to maintenance management
- High School diploma or GED and 4+ years of maintenance
supervision or process/project engineering experience; required.
Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Previous leadership experience in manufacturing or military
setting required. Food or consumer good manufacturing is
- Advanced technical skills in mechanical and electrical repair:
ammonia refrigeration, high pressure boiler, compressed air, PLCs,
instrumentation, mechanical engineering, hydraulics, pneumatics,
pumps, motors, etc.
- Able to lead resource planning efforts in a large manufacturing
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance systems, work order
processes, preventive/ predictive maintenance, TPM, inventory and
scheduling software, preferred.
- Strong leadership skills (conflict resolution, facilitation,
change management skills, decision making, empowerment and
- Able to lead problem solving and troubleshooting efforts
associated with high-level process issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
- Bilingual English / Spanish is a plus
- May be required to work long hours and weekends.
- Open to working 3rd shift
- Provides leadership and guidance to employees in the
- Excellent leadership skills, able to be self-motivated and
manage multiple areas in a large facility on an off-shift
military veteran preferred
Keywords: Job Juncture, Omaha , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!