Company: Ardent Mills
Posted on: October 12, 2019
As a Warehouse Utility, you will be responsible for assisting in
warehouse activities such as maintaining sanitation of the area and
feeding in off-grade product. This role is a gateway job to a
long-term career with Ardent Mills. To succeed, you must be able
* Perform duties and deliver results in new situations while
adhering to safety and food safety policies without compromising
the team s values.
* Serve others with understanding, respect, and care.
* Operate with simplicity, clarity and transparency.
* Deal with and drive change.
* Organize, prioritize and own multiple tasks while meeting or
* Learn and apply new technology and share your knowledge with
Above all you will be expected to carry out all your activities
with reliability, integrity, compliance and in a safe,
environmentally responsible, and efficient manner.
* Work in a safe, conscientious, organized, and efficient
* Responsible for any housekeeping duties as assigned which may
include cleaning, inspecting, and loading bulk vessels.
* Responsible for the proper warehousing, stacking, loading and
unloading of product.
* Clearly and effectively communicate with peers and
* Responsible for operating mechanical Loading/Unloading equipment
(forklifts, electric walk behind pallet jacks and manual pallet
jacks), Heat Treat operation, relief flour blending, relief packing
and loading farina.
* Responsible for thorough blowing down and cleaning of work areas
* Complete Master Sanitation and IPM duties, daily checks and other
critical duties on a daily basis.
* May be required to perform required preventative checks and
repairs such as greasing, oil level checks, inspections of
equipment operation and minor adjustments and repairs such as
sewing machine, spouts, conveyors and other equipment.
* Perform other duties and fill in for other skilled positions
throughout the facility not limited to the Packaging and Warehouse
Department as assigned by supervisor.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Able to add, subtract, multiply, divide and perform simple
* Proficient in computer tools including email and
* Proficient in English both written and verbally.
GOOD TO HAVE:
* Experience in a warehouse or production environment.
* Basic mechanical understanding/experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS (WITH OR WITHOUT
* Able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as is required
by the operating areas (i.e. safety glasses, protective footwear,
hearing protection and, at times, a respirator).
* Able to lift 50 lbs. and work in a production environment.
* Must be willing to accept accountability and work well in a
* Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
* Must be willing to be cross-trained in at least one other
position for development within the facility and to provide any
relief duties as needed.
ARDENT MILLS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS
WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE,
COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER
IDENTITY, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
THE PRECEDING POSITION DESCRIPTION HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO INDICATE
THE GENERAL NATURE AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF
WORK PERFORMED BY EMPLOYEES WITHIN THIS POSITION. IT MAY NOT
CONTAIN A COMPREHENSIVE INVENTORY OF ALL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES,
AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF EMPLOYEES IN THIS POSITION. THE
DESCRIPTION, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE SUBJECT TO
CHANGE AT THE DISCRETION OF ARDENT MILLS.
Locations:Omaha South NE
Keywords: Ardent Mills, Omaha , Warehouse Utility, Professions , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!