B2B Marketing Strategist
Company: Omaha Steaks
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Great Place to Work! Love what you do. Omaha Steaks employees
work every day to deliver experiences that bring families and
friends together, across the country. We------re proud to sell
world-famous steaks and a menu of outstanding, wholesome products.
The work is worthy of our name and the exceptional customer
experience makes a lasting impression. Big brand, small company.
Your work will help define the future of an American heritage brand
and household name. Omaha Steaks reach is broad and impact is huge;
our team is small, adventurous, and entrepreneurial. If you------re
energized by making things happen, this is the place for you.
It------s all in the family. Literally. We------re a
fifth-generation family-owned business, and they------re not
peering down from boardroom windows ------ the owners and
leadership team actually run the business every day. You------ll
find genuine relationships with every employee, with a family focus
on safety, health care, educational assistance, and wellness. Job
Summary: The B2B Marketing Strategist is responsible for generating
marketing strategies that drive qualified lead generation for the
B2B sales team to nurture and convert into clients. The role of
this individual works with Omaha Steak------s agency partners and
internal teams to develop and execute tactics that drive lead
generation. Acts as an extension of the B2B Sales team
participating in weekly meetings to drive action, timelines and
optimizations. Individual needs to be a self-starter, organized and
accountable to marketing spend and performance. Major Job
- Ensures all insights are gathered prior to the start of B2B
marketing projects. Take insights and develop marketing strategy in
partnership with Marketing Directors. Executing marketing projects
for B2B Lead Generation. Including communication with outside and
internal business partners such as partners for print, digital,
trade show and other media.
- Manages creation of creative assets in OCG, monitors production
schedules, manages B2B content library and timelines. Ensures
project deadlines are met, escalating issues as needed; monitor
process, suggest and implement changes to improve process
- Assists Corporate Sales Director and Sales team for analysis
and implementation of marketing automation plans via
Salesforce/Pardot. Develops and edits email modules for drip
- Ensures landing pages are SEO optimized and the landing page
flow is geared towards qualified lead generation.
- Assists the Corporate Sales Director and Operations team
regarding the entire customer experience for B2B creative assets
including all marketing campaigns and proofing, and overall offer
- Success-driven role with KPI responsibility over top of funnel
leads through MQL to SQL. Provide data-driven insights into your
weekly KPI------s and optimization recommendations on how to
- Provides ongoing competitive analysis to identify new corporate
- Supports B2B Gift Card program by managing and executing
marketing activations and ensuring all creative assets are
developed in a timely manner. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 4-year college degree in Marketing or equivalent
- 3-5 years in marketing project experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and
- Salesforce/CRM experience preferred.
- Graphics/Image editing preferred.
- Proficient in planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
Keywords: Omaha Steaks, Omaha , B2B Marketing Strategist, Sales , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!