Inbound Sales Representative - Remote
Company: Mutual of Omaha
Posted on: November 22, 2021
As a DSC Sales Consultant, you will assess each customers needs,
research a variety of outcomes and provide real-time solutions as
part of our Direct Sales Center. Key elements of success include
listening to the needs of prospects, current policy holders, and
business partners while selling new or add-on business and
generating leads with established customers through the telephone.
While most of your day you will be spent answering incoming
customer calls, your primary focus and responsibility will be to
interview prospects to uncover their insurance needs, recommend
Mutual of Omaha products and write applications for insurance.
Through it all, you will strive to provide the industry-leading
service our customers have come to expect from Mutual of Omaha. If
you are passionate about customer service and enjoy a sales
environment, combine your power with ours and see how far you can
go. Training classes begin on January 7th. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Receive incoming calls from prospects, sales lead sources, and
- Interview prospects, leads, and customers looking for
assistance with Life and Health insurance and encourage prospects
to close business over the phone when appropriate.
- Initiate, interview, identify and send appropriate materials to
meet the caller's insurance needs, and make outbound calls as
needed to close follow up business over the phone.
- Proactively conserves policies that are in danger of lapse or
- Meet and/or exceed department standards related to productivity
and sales standards established through measurements.
- Confidentially handles all policy owner and prospect
information. Ensures company compliance standards are met by
acquiring and maintaining appropriate insurance licenses and
- Assists with DSC special projects as assigned.
- This position will onboard, train and work remotely from
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain appropriate
insurance licenses in life, health and accident within outlined
timeframe that is communicated at time of hire/transfer into this
role ABOUT YOU:
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within
the department and the larger organization. You value different
ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in
all that you do.
- Must have access to high-speed internet (40MBPS or higher) and
personal phone to conduct customer calls. Wireless (Wi-Fi) is not
allowed (Ethernet connection to modem or router ONLY) Satellite
connection is not allowed.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, we are open M-F 6:30am-8pm
CST and occasional Saturdays
- Sales background with proven performance in a competitive sales
- Ability to comprehend and interpret insurance products,
features, and policy language and the ability to market and sell
- Strong oral communication skills, sound judgement and human
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast paced, production
environment; navigate in multiple computer applications; and
provide requirements and solutions telephonically.
- Ability to meet sales and overall performance targets in order
to pass initial training.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance in
adherence to department and company attendance expectations.
- Ability to pass background and credit checks to secure
insurance licenses. VALUABLE EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working in inbound sales environment preferred. WHAT
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community
and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental,
vision, disability and life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit
our Career Site
- $20/hr with uncapped incentive MUTUAL OF OMAHA: Mutual of Omaha
serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and
39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an
environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment,
innovate and grow in their own unique career path. From day one,
youll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here youll do
meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on
peoples lives as we help our customers protect what they care about
and achieve their financial goals. Each associate is a unique
contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive
workplace. We want you to become engaged --- feel a sense of
belonging --- and contribute to the companys exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND
EMPOWER YOUR CAREER. For inquiries about the position or
application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-. If you are a
qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you
have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a
result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a
Human Resources Representative at 1-. We are available Monday
through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity
/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status. To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not
accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Mutual of Omaha, Omaha , Inbound Sales Representative - Remote, Sales , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!