Inside and Digital Sales Representive, Corporate and Specialty
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Inside and Digital Sales Representative
Location: Malvern, PA or Remote
At Zoetis, our Core Beliefs form the foundation of our culture. Our
Core Behaviors describe a common set of actions that demonstrate
these Core Beliefs. Our Core Behaviors include:
- Our Colleagues Make the Difference
- Always Do the Right Thing
- Customer Obsessed
- Run It Like You Own It
- We Are One Zoetis
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for Inside and Digital
Sales Representative, U.S. Corporate and Specialty Division. This
is an exciting opportunity to perform at a high level with a highly
talented team. The primary responsibility is to drive sales
performance within the assigned geography by utilizing solution
selling, territory management, maximizing organizational
relationships and pursuing professional development.
This position will require limited travel throughout the year to
regional and national sales meetings.
- Meet and exceed overall sales objectives (quota) both overall
and for key growth products within the assigned geography
- Successfully launch new product and service offerings
- Demonstrate success in other key sales metrics such as growth
rates, improving the overall health of the business and generating
qualified diagnostic equipment leads
Solution Selling Skills, Technical Knowledge, and Customer Value
- Consistently demonstrate Solution Selling capabilities
- Consistently build and demonstrate technical knowledge, verbal
fluency, and veterinary practice expertise
- Build effective relationships with and service all targeted
hospitals / personnel to ensure you maintain and grow relevance and
access within each account.
- Interact with customers following all Zoetis promotional
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach
clients about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their
business, which link to Zoetis solutions (become a trusted
- Develop and execute a call cycle that delivers the optimal
level of customer reach and frequency.
Territory Management and Teamwork
- Develop and execute an annual Territory Business Plan.
- Effectively use Zoetis resources (Samples, Educational
materials and events) to maximize ROI.
- Utilize our Customer Relationship Management system to identify
account growth opportunities.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with Inside and Digital
Sales Manager and routinely adjust the strategies, tactics, and
investments based on changing needs to maximize territory
- Work with all Zoetis colleagues in a professional manner to
include consistently meeting expectations around
integrity/compliance, work-ethic, role/responsibility, conduct,
effective communication, all administrative responsibilities, and
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team-based
- Align with and influence internal (Zoetis employees) and
external (Zoetis customers) stakeholders.
- Adept at working in highly fluid, complex, and ever-changing
- Successfully complete extensive product and industry Learning
and Development curriculum developed and taught by Zoetis
- Successfully complete an annual Individual Development
- Exhibit willingness to accept and incorporate feedback
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree (BS/BA) preferred
- Associates or equivalent degree required
- Animal Health experience and knowledge of veterinary
- Success in previous roles including creatively finding
opportunities or solving problems to drive sales performance.
- Exemplifies what it means to be a change agent, continuous
learner, and pushing self / others beyond dominant logic
- Adept at working in highly fluid, complex, and ever-changing
- Uses analytics and insights to enhance decision-making and
- Follow-through and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage assigned expense budgets
- Strategic Selling Skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a succinct
- Professional demeanor and presentation style.
- Highly focused and results oriented, able to identify and
manage goals and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a close team
- Exhibit willingness to accept and incorporate feedbackComputer
skills (MS Office, Outlook, and ability to learn Zoetis
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as
an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis
mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis
employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis
property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting
from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted
an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of
any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an
approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals
to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status or any other protected classification.
Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our
online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an
alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please
contact Zoetis Colleague Services at
email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain
authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and
exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or
maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility,
considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers.
Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please
note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from
candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our
company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email
to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In
addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment
related activities. Any solicitation or request for information
related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or
utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be
disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make
any type of personal financial investment related to gaining
employment with Zoetis.
Keywords: Zoetis, Omaha , Inside and Digital Sales Representive, Corporate and Specialty, Sales , Malvern, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!