Customer Service Representative ($1250 hiring bonus) Weekday business hours
Company: PenFed Credit Union
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview We are pleased to offer a $1250.00 hiring bonus to all
newly hired Customer Service Representatives in Nebraska who start
with PenFed on 5/16/2022, 6/6/2022 or 6/20/2022. - This bonus will
be paid in the first paycheck following the successful completion
of 6 week training. Work Monday - Friday day time business hours!
Starting rates will range from $19.00 and $22.00 per hour,
depending on education and relevant work experience. The future of
PenFed starts with you! Our goal at PenFed is to empower our
members to "Do Better" financially. Our team is responsible for
providing the highest level of customer service. We are looking for
talent that thrives in a fast-paced call center environment and can
stay motivated by the pace of the work. -We are an organization
that cares. - We have a culture of giving back-our teams'
dedication to supporting those in need is powered by our people. -
We are currently hiring Customer Service Representatives in both
our Papillion Service Center at 502 Fortune Drive, and our Omaha
Service Center at 13220 Fort Street. The primary purpose of this
position is to provide best-in-class customer service by answering
incoming calls, providing basic account and product information
while performing account transactions and maintenance. - This
position will also be responsible for educating members on a wide
variety of products and services and making recommendations for the
member's financial needs. This is a fast-paced call center
environment which requires the incumbent to take a high volume of
calls daily. - The incumbent must successfully complete the member
service training program including on-the-job training and call
monitoring. - - Training will be conducted in office and will
include a combination of: in class/office learning, web-based
instructor led training and guided online modules. -
Responsibilities Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and
the position will perform other duties as assigned. -
- Answer persistent inbound member calls and accurately complete
requested transactions regarding PenFed deposit, credit cards, and
- Provide a Best-in-Class member experience in all member
- Answer member inquiries via chat functionality and outbound
- Calmly research, resolve, and de-escalate member questions or
- Resolve problems that are within authority to resolve. Refer
problems that are beyond authority to resolution team, along with
recommendations for resolution.
- Update member records and document member calls.
- Act as a liaison between members and various departments.
- Maintain working knowledge of PenFed deposit, credit cards, and
- Participate in team meetings to ensure objectives are being
- Meet cross-selling and productivity metrics each month.
- Successfully complete different phases of training consisting
of different call topics.
- Educate members on PenFed products and services to best support
their financial goals.
- Efficiently navigate multiple banking platforms via internet
browsers and other software.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. Qualifications
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Associate's degree or 1 year of college-level education or a
combination of education and experience that provides the necessary
skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job
functions. - - -
- A minimum of one (1) year customer service experience in a call
center, service-oriented environment, or financial setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, phone queue/call center
- Demonstrated proficiency in standard business computer
operations, internet applications, web browsers, e-mail, and
various Windows-based software applications.
- Ability to work in multiple systems to obtain account data and
complete research and requests for members and applicants in a
- Ability to present a consistently positive and professional
presence over the phone.
- Ability to adapt and embrace changes in organization, processes
and systems as needed. What we offer
- Generous paid time off that begins accruing on first day of
employment (a total of 32 days of accumulated leave in year
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit plans with
options to fit any lifestyle (available within 30 days of
- Employer matching contribution of up to $1,200 annually for
Dependent Care FSA for eligible employees
- 401K plan with employer match
- Casual, fun work environment
- Onsite gym facilities Special Message Regarding COVID 19 PenFed
is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us
serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. - In
light of the current situation with COVID-19, we have modified our
hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to
comply with applicable current local and state guidance. About Us
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country's strongest
and most stable financial institutions with over 2 million members
and over $26 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states
and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico and
Okinawa. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal
Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web,
seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. Equal Employment
Opportunity PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel
policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or
retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age,
sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or
obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or
medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all
statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all
recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position
classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions,
transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and
conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation
against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or
harassment or participating in an investigation of same. PenFed
will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a
disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the
essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat
to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat
cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the
accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human
resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at
240-224-4256. #LI-JH1 #CB
Keywords: PenFed Credit Union, Omaha , Customer Service Representative ($1250 hiring bonus) Weekday business hours, Sales , Papillion, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!