Sales Representative ($75,000 - $100,000)
Company: Platinum Supplemental Insurance
Posted on: January 26, 2023
High-Earning Sales Career - Training ProvidedSales Career
- $75,000-$100,000+ income potential with commission, bonuses and
- Typical four-day workweeks and three-day weekends.
- No previous sales experience required. Platinum is known for
quality training and support.Requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to travel overnight Monday-Thursday using personal
vehicle.Apply today to schedule your interview.6 Reasons to Sell
- Make more money. Live where you like. -Average annual income
for a Platinum sales rep is $94,000. (Many earn $100,000+.) If you
want to earn big-city money but prefer rural living, this is for
- Enjoy typical four-day workweeks. -Nothing this good comes
easy. Monday-Thursday, you will be away from home, and your work
will challenge you. But, our sales reps enjoy their income rewards,
recognition and three-day weekends.
- Experience success from the start with thorough training.
-There are a lot of places you can sell insurance, but Platinum
always stands out for our commitment to your training and success.
Most of our agents don't have previous sales experience, but 85% of
new reps make at least one sale in their first week.
- Focus only on the work you do best. -Have you ever felt held
back because you had too much on your plate? At Platinum, you can
focus on sales while things like administration, recruiting and
technology are handled by the home office.
- No cubes, stuffy offices or suits. -So, you weren't born for
office life? We can relate. Luckily, you'll typically find us
traveling within the state to meet one-on-one with farmers and
small business owners.
- Cutting-edge, proprietary lead technology. -No need to buy
leads or pester your friends and family. We will show you how to
identify highly qualified customers in each territory using our
exclusive lead management tool.See how your life could change in
just a year. Apply today.
Keywords: Platinum Supplemental Insurance, Omaha , Sales Representative ($75,000 - $100,000), Sales , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!