Outside Sales - Account Executive - Omaha, Nebraska
Company: Delta Defense
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Category: Sales
Requisition Number: OUTSI001429
Omaha, NE, USA
Get ready to sell a product you can FINALLY BELIEVE in!
- Do you want to earn UNCAPPED commissions?
- Do you support the natural-born right to self-defense?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing,
Operations and Customer Service for the U.S. Concealed Carry
The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives, and
keep their families safe.
This role provides:
- Competitive base salary with UNCAPPED commissions
- Account Executives in 2022 earned $100,000+ on average
- Top Performers in 2022 earned $250,000+
- $5,500 in bonuses upon successful completion of training
- Mileage reimbursement for all work-related mileage and car
- Additional allowance for your cell phone
- Full, comprehensive benefits package
- Paid training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities
- Company-provided equipment and branded apparel
- Potential to earn Top Shots Sales trip
As a Delta Defense Account Executive, you will create a robust
pipeline through pursuing, building, and maintaining professional
relationships with gun ranges, retailers, and firearms instructors
in your territory. Through those relationships, you will share the
USCCA story in group presentations. By using effective closing
techniques you will provide individuals with education, training,
and self-defense liability insurance benefits through USCCA
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Sell USCCA Memberships at CCW (Concealed Carry Weapons Permit)
classes (along with other firearms classes), and at brick & mortar
- Execute the organization's outside sales program
- Ensure the successful achievement of Delta's sales goals across
- Requires evening and weekend hours
- Travel within your territory, home every night (with minimal
- Provide an unprecedented customer experience
- Omaha, Nebraska
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience preferred
- Must pass State Property & Casualty Insurance exam following
company provided training
- Visionary, entrepreneurial-minded professional with strong
interpersonal & leadership skills
- Persuasive presentation skills with experience presenting to
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to draw conclusions and make solid recommendations
- Experience growing a territory through prospecting and pipeline
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Familiar with Salesforce and Google products suite
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Proven ability to communicate and work effectively with a
diverse range of people at all levels and functions of the
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and
- Milwaukee Business Journal "Best Place to Work" award 6 years
in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Private Companies" list 10
years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel "Top Workplace" award 7 years in a
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!
Benefits information can be reviewed at:
Keywords: Delta Defense, Omaha , Outside Sales - Account Executive - Omaha, Nebraska, Sales , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!