Territory Sales Representative
Company: CLAAS Omaha
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Company: Nebraska Harvest Center Inc. Location: SewardStart
Date: 11/07/2022Professional Level: Professionals Key Area: Sales
MUST BE ELEIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. LOCATION: SE NEBRASKA Your
role on our team: The Territory Sales Representative optimizes
retail sales to end user CLAAS / Lexion agriculture equipment in
assigned territory. Position develops the sales territory for
future growth and maintains relationships within dealer guidelines
and provides after sales product follow-up and supports equipment
operations as needed.
- Responsible for the attainment of targeted retail sales and the
promotion of products and customer relations for the dealership
within assigned territory.
- Preforms continuous monitoring and reporting of competitive
activities within the assigned territory.
- Responsible for the implementation of approved marketing tools
to strengthen product and market knowledge to improve retail sales
- Assists with the coordination of field demonstrations and
training efforts as required.
- Responsible for relationship management of customer / dealer,
including factory visits.
- Provides continuous liaison / feedback from territory to
- Achieves and/or exceeds annual marketing plan while meeting
goals within allocated budget guidelines.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and
procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all
applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned
work location. Note: This position includes extensive travel valid
driver's license with verifiable continuous safe driving history is
required. o Some extensive stays may be required in support of
marketing and farm show activities during peak seasons. Your
- 4 year College Degree in Agriculture or related field or
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in large machinery sales or
experienced marketing capacity with agricultural equipment
- Farming background desirable with previous experience in
application, adjustment, setting and operation of farm
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skill set.
- Knowledge of CLAAS products and retail finance process a
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume
workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail. Your benefits:
- Premium free health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and
- Competitive paid time off;
- 401(k) with a generous company match;
- Retirement Readiness Program;
- Company-Paid Life Insurance;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Dependent Care Resources Program;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Employee Assistance Program, including mental health;
- Wellness Programs including weight loss, diabetes management,
and high blood pressure management;
- Legal & Financial Services;
- Fun & Safe Environment We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting TeamMichelle
SchefcikNebraska Harvest Center Inc. Here you can gain exciting
insights into the international working world of our family-owned
company: Instagram LinkedIn
Keywords: CLAAS Omaha, Omaha , Territory Sales Representative, Sales , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...