Enterprise Sales Representative
Company: Great Plains Communications
Posted on: January 14, 2019
$40,000 to $60,000, Great Plains Communications is looking for a high-energy sales professional to join our growing sales team to support our Omaha customers.Duties include:
- Prospecting, presenting, and closing the sale of network services with mid to large enterprises and other communications firms
- Negotiating contracts with customers and partners
- Working with Project Management and Billing teams to ensure the post-sale implementation occurs effectively
- Ensuring the customer is satisfied
- Meeting or exceeding sales quota as determined by management
- Providing reports and information on a regular basisMust possess the ability to hit a monthly quota. A working understanding of telephony including Internet, managed Ethernet, traditional voice, and SIP trunks is desired. Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus sales experience in the telecommunications field is also desired.This position works out of our Omaha office with occasional meetings at our Blair headquarters. Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to travel occasionally.Competitive salary, commissions, and benefits provided. EOE.Apply at www.gpcom.com/careers.Great Plains Communications is the largest privately-owned telecommunications provider in Nebraska and is located in the Omaha area community of Blair, Nebraska. At the core of our service offering is an extensive, 9,500-mile, MEF certified regional fiber network that encompasses the state of Nebraska including 400+ fiber miles in Omaha. The network extends into Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, South Dakota and Wyoming and is fully supported by a 24x7x365, Network Operations Center.Great Plains Communications has over a century of experience serving homes and businesses in over 90 communities throughout the state. Residential services include high-speed Internet, TV and local & long-distance telephone. Business and enterprise services range from traditional and Cloud-based voice and data products to installation and support of large networks with scalable Internet and Ethernet solutions. The company also takes pride in our progressive approach to accommodating the unique needs of carrier and wholesale customers including regional and national telecommunications carriers, LECs, ISPs, wireless carriers and other providers utilizing superior custom engineering and custom-build strategies.Founded in 1910 by E.C. Hunt as a Nebraska phone company, Great Plains Communications has evolved over the past century, keeping pace with technology and increasing bandwidth demands to become a leading regional network and fiber services provider. The company is owned by Grain Management, LLC: a leading private equity firm focused on investments in the Communications sector.
Keywords: Great Plains Communications, Omaha , Enterprise Sales Representative, Sales , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!